5.0 out of 5 stars Love This!!
I just got this yesterday and I LOVE it! There is an adaptor for everything I need.

Published on December 21, 2010 by B. Nathan

3.0 out of 5 stars A good idea
I just have too many things that don't fit it and I don't want to purchase a million adapters. Mine is gathering dust. I guess I thought it would be smaller and ... I don't know. It's just not for me. It's not a quality issue. It seems nice. More of a bulky thing that only works on 75% of my gadgets.
Published on August 2, 2010 by Jerry Nixon

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This!!, December 21, 2010
B. Nathan (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Equity by La Crosse Charge4All Travel Charging Folio (Kitchen)

The negative remarks regarding the product all appear to relate to the lack of adaptors for user devices. Thus, if you are interested in purchasing this device - look at the list of included adaptors and determine if they will meet your needs. If not, check into securing available adaptors for devices that you need - and unless you can secure them, do not order the product.

And regarding the reviewer who said he could not reach anyone by phone to order adaptors - come on! They are VERY easily ordered at this website -- [...]

That said - I have a Samsung phone, a blackberry, a Garmin GPS, an ipod, and a Plantronics bluetooth and all of the appropriate adaptors were included (including mini and micro USB). This will also work to charge my Kindle which is micro-USB.

In short - do your research! If you do, I suspect you will love this product as much as I do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact and super-handy, March 13, 2010
Tammy R. Nelson (Appleton, WI United States) - See all my reviews
This product is awesome! No more carrying along tons of charging cords. And no more searching the hotel room for outlets and having your things scattered all about the room. Charge 4 things at once with one plug. I bought this folio from amazon and then when on the manufacturer site to buy a few extra attachments (for times when I need to charge more than one thing with the same adapter).

3.0 out of 5 stars A good idea, August 2, 2010
Jerry Nixon "Regular Guy" (Conifer, Co United States) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars OK for phones, but nothing else, September 16, 2011
Have had this for a couple of years. Works good for phones or ipods. I tried to charge my ipad and after 2 hours on the charger with nothing else plugged in, I only gained 2%. Also, not strong enough to charge my camera for some reason. Will ditch this for something more up-to-date. Also doesn't come with cables for cameras that works so be prepared to haul around multiple full size USB cables.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, August 9, 2011
Have had this for at least 2 yrs and have been very pleased. My husband says every time we travel that he is so glad I found and purchased the travel charger folio. Had most of the tips that I needed, but ordered the ones it didn't have with no problems. In fact I just ordered 3 new tips. I also plan to order a 2nd folio for my husband. Again, have been very pleased.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too bulky, doesn't work for iPad, Avoid, September 26, 2011
This is a great idea executed poorly. Too bulky and you have to use their special cables. If it worked for iPad, I would give it two stars. Does come with allot of cables, but most are for devices I don't have. I needed to charge a blackberry, iPad and iPhone, so I needed another Apple cable which it didn't come with (i guess that's why it's cheap?). Thank you Amazon for also showing me the AViiQ Charging Station, which is this same idea executed perfectly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product for iPhone4, October 13, 2011
SoCalBeachGirl (San Clemente, CA) - See all my reviews
Bought it for my husband who travels extensively. Very convenient so he doesn't have to unplug & pack each charger everytime since he has an iPhone4 & Blackberry. He just keeps this travel charger in his suitcase. The case is nice and sturdy, each tip & the charger works great, and charges quite quickly even if multiple devices are plugged in. They only send you one tip for each compatible device (ie one for iPhone, one for Blackberry, one for Motorola). Only way it could be better is if you can specify which tips you want so you're not stuck with 3-4 tips that you won't use since you don't own those devices. We ordered add'l iPhone tips from the vendor website as specified in the Amazon description,they arrived on time, and work great. They are compatible for iPhone4, even though it doesn't specify anywhere in the description or the vendor's website.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Road Trips!!, June 24, 2011
I am in love with this product. Not only is it portable and charges all of my devices, but it also keeps from having to have all these wires everywhere! Everything is compact in this folio and keeps from getting a mess. Would recommend this to anyone. My husband and I both have one. Love it!

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, April 23, 2011
We were so excited to have this item for our recent trip. But the charging bar stopped working properly. Then a piece fell off of it... an we had no extra chargers with us for our phones, etc!
We have emailed the store that supplied it to find out about a replacement since this was a christmas gift and we are past the 30 day amazon warranty... fantastic idea but really disappointed in the quality....

3.0 out of 5 stars poor customer support, June 4, 2010
product A GREAT IDEA however company web site (charge4all.net) is a big blank. it will not give you feed back on additional charge adapters. phone call just gets you answering machine. attraction to this device was the perported large assortment of adapters available. i have been unable to determine this or verify this. if i can"t information i will returning the 5 travel charging folios i purchased.

Equity by La Crosse Charge4All Travel Charging Folio