Era With Oxi Booster Regular Liquid Detergent 26 Loads 50 Fl Oz (Pack of 2)
- Tough on stains, easy on your wallet!
- Pretreats, cleans, brightens.
- HE Compatible.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 50 oz, 26 Loads
Eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. See caution on back label. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, give a glassful of water. Call a physician. In case of eye contact, flush with water. Do not reuse this package for dispensing beverages or other liquids.
Great stain fighting at a great value! All the stain fighting power of Era plus Oxi Boosters that help whiten whites and keep colors bright!
Ingredients Include Biodegradable Surfactants (Anionic And Nonionic) And Enzymes.
Pre-Treat: 1) Pre-Treat stains with Era 2) Wait 5 minutes. 3) Wash according to care label instructions. Pour Era directly onto stain. Always test inside seam for colorfastness. Measure With Cap: Fill to: Line 2: Large Loads Line 1: Medium Loads. Use more for heavily soiled loads.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
1. It's concentrated; a little bit goes a long way. Some cheap brands are watered down, not this one!
2. The fragrance is pleasant and mild. You don't walk around smelling like a cheap perfume factory!
3. It's one of the less expensive brands. (It works as well as Tide Pods, for half the $$$)
4. For stubborn stains, simply pour a bit of Era on the stained area; wait overnight and wash your troubles away!
5. It doesn't produce tons of suds and rinses away completely.
6. It will remove stubborn odors from that favorite old t-shirt you just love so much ;)
7. I can wash my cat's bedding with it and the fragrance does not seem to bother him one bit!
8. It's gentle on your clothes. As far as I can tell, it doesn't cause premature fading of colored items.
9. It makes a great car washing detergent!
10. It is especially good at getting greasy dishtowels super-clean (use hot water for that, BTW)
Wow. I had no idea I had ten reasons to love this product! I hope you love it, too.
PS: Please vote this as helpful so the review may see the light of day!
That's pretty much all I can think of, how else would you review a bottle of laundry detergent?
Oh, the cap doubles as a measuring cup. That's pretty nifty. And the jug has a handle so you can pour the liquid out of it, seems to be a good idea.
Because pouring liquid is easier than scooping powder and doesn't leave a mess everywhere.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I only used this detergent because someone else told me they loved it and my landlord bought a high efficiency washer which leaves soap stains on the clothes. And yes... Read morePublished 12 days ago by Tam
Great quality detergent! Smells good. Cleans well. I'm not brand loyal by any means. This works just as good as other brands. Read morePublished 23 days ago by rinajen
I normally don't review product based on the price BUT i bought this because of price. When I bought this it was 2.06. Now its 3.97 which is a big difference. Read morePublished 1 month ago by AhumbleLove
My grandmother somehow goes through detergent like crazy. I purchased this as just a little extra add on for her to give a try because the price was so low. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Ashley