5.0 out of 5 stars Master the Keys to Positively Transforming Your Life, December 27, 2010
This review is from: Erase Negativity: and Embrace the Magic Within (Paperback)
Erase Negativity is a powerhouse of a self-help book. It features eleven chapters describing life lessons mastered by people who've overcome extraordinary challenges. The big idea here is that no matter what terrible things may have happened in life, it is always possible to start from exactly where we are, and begin moving in a positive direction toward the life of our dreams.

The first couple of chapters of Erase Negativity may seem shocking, as they describe how it feels to pull oneself up by the proverbial bootstraps while "emerging from the depths of hell," such as an addiction to drugs, alcohol, or cycles of emotional and physical abuse. I was deeply moved to read heartfelt stories of people who have truly hit rock bottom, and managed later to set and achieve positive goals. It's inspirational to read how people have bounced back from a wide variety of horrendous situations, and managed to get unstuck from complacency. There is greatness possible for each and every one of us, regardless what handicaps, constraints, and misfortune may have occurred.

I love the format of this book, as each chapter starts with a biographical story that illustrates the tools required at each person's turning point. The end of each chapter summarizes the main points in the form of exercises first for erasing negativity... and then for embracing "the magic within." The magic referred to is spiritual, intuitive, and energetic in nature, rather than a form of magick or witchcraft.

The life-transforming tips provided in Erase Negativity include feng shui, keeping a running total of positive to negative thoughts, affirmations, stepping out of the victim mindset, setting positive goals, choosing supportive friends, eliminating gossip, and practicing mindfulness. These concepts are much more than mere words on a page, as real life accounts of what a difference they have made are described eloquently.

I feel deeply honored to be one of the eleven people interviewed for Erase Negativity, and I sincerely hope that my story will resonate with readers in ways that help them gain additional strength to succeed in life.

Erase Negativity and Embrace the Magic Within is the best summary of how to live a positive life that I've yet found in a self-help book; I give this book my highest recommendation!

5.0 out of 5 stars An inspiring Positive Attitude book, February 15, 2011
This review is from: Erase Negativity: and Embrace the Magic Within (Paperback)
Just a quick review of this book which I received as a Christmas gift. The main theme of the book is expressed in Chpt. 1, "Your wishes, good, bad, or indifferent become your brain's programming. So why not try for something that will bring you joy?" The book offers many ways of erasing the negativity which has been programmed into most of our brains, and replacing these thoughts and images with happier, more positive thinking, plus a course of action which can transform your life. Each chapter has something to offer and each chapter will relate or not relate to the reader. I selected certain chapters which meant the most to me, and I am using those suggestions on a day to day basis.

Chapter 8 even has suggestions on "feng shui" in your personal environment, to increase the flow of chi, or universal energy. This can also help with more positive energy and meaning to your life. Recommend this book for anyone wanting to making some changes that will bring more joy and "magic" into their lives.

5.0 out of 5 stars Erase Negativity, September 30, 2011
This review is from: Erase Negativity: and Embrace the Magic Within (Paperback)
I can't imagine anyone,that wouldn't want to see life through a more positive perspective. Look no further. Look into reading the book, "Erase Negativity" And Embrace The Magic Within. It will help you gain insight into finding your way back to the "power of positive thinking". I would highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Uplifting Read for Anybody!, April 10, 2011
This review is from: Erase Negativity: and Embrace the Magic Within (Paperback)
I found Erase Negativity to be a great book! It is easy to read, and provides examples that anybody can relate to and understand. The anecdotes in the book worked nicely with each chapter. It is encouraging to read about how others have faced the same challenges that we all face, and how they embraced optimism to be successful in overcoming adversity. I also liked how the author provided easy to follow exercises and tips at the end of each chapter. The book made such an impact on me that I bought a second one to give as a gift for a friend who struggles with negativity.

Erase Negativity: and Embrace the Magic Within
Erase Negativity: and Embrace the Magic Within by Ms. Sally Ann Marks (Paperback - March 17, 2010)
$14.99 $13.99