4.0 out of 5 stars It fit and its perfect.
Published 12 months ago by Joe

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a hospital bed.
Various retail stores sales agents make this sound amazing. It's not. It's basically a hospital bed, but you're not suppose to try to get in and out of it when it is in any position but flat.

Published 20 months ago by Brian Gray

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a hospital bed., April 26, 2013
This review is from: Ergomotion 400 Series Adjustable Bed Base With Wireless Control and Massage - Split King (Kitchen)

It works as expected. My wife wanted it, so we have it. Great to watch TV in, but I only sleep on it when flat, so does my wife. You're basically paying a premium so you don't have to get up from your recliner to go to bed when you get tired.

The massage is about worthless. It vibrates your feet and lower legs, which isn't too bad. The one by your head rattles your brains around. I can't understand why they wouldn't put one for your lower back. That seems like a pretty standard massage-needing area to me.

If you do a lot of reading, tv watching, computing in bed, this is a good buy. If you're looking for a magic bullet to make you sleep, just look for a different mattress.

4.0 out of 5 stars It fit and its perfect., December 8, 2013
Nice build quality, good shipping for such a heavy item, and I mean heavy. Moving it in the box is almost impossible but we did get it up the stairs in the box using some rope for lift points, up into our 1920 colonial, but we got it. Split king adjustable bed in a 1920s second level. Absolutely love the wireless backlit remotes, they are easy and I can adjust in my sleep, literally. Motion is smooth and wave massage is euphoric. It is a nice low hum and I actually like the brain massage, contrary to some other reviews. It came with nice stainless steel legs which I did not use because we opted for a slatted captains platform which accommodated the frame perfectly. I put pure 100% 7 inch talalay latex toppers on it, this is note worthy due to the problems that can arise from bending certain types of mattresses where the pinch points crack or tear from repetitive bending. I was sure to ask about adjustable performance when looking for mattresses. I must say though, I would have given 5 stars but my shoulders and back still prefer the couch. I would condider this a back sleeping bed, I'm a side sleeper. I'll add a pic if Someone requests. Also price was better than anywhere, and I looked for a month. Pics...

4.0 out of 5 stars Great addition, July 6, 2013
We have a queen and its great. I do think its a bit of a gimmick but I don't regret it. I don't like the adjust to sleep but do like it for in bed computer and tv time. My boyfriend can't live without it and turns it on after I leave. The massage feels nice and is a good sound to fall asleep to. It is extremely heavy and hard to move. Would not be good for a second floor apartment! I would still buy this again.