5.0 out of 5 stars one of a kind
Published on October 3, 2010 by Chill636

3.0 out of 5 stars Almost Beautiful.......
The pictures of this watch are very high quality. This is good. This is a beautifully made watch. However, when I get this on my wrist, I notice it is not that easy to tell time. The background and movements are all gold in color and the hands are black. With all the intricate nature of the watch, the hands get lost or almost camouflaged and it makes it hard to tell...
Published on January 30, 2012 by Carex Elata

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars one of a kind, October 3, 2010
This review is from: Eric Edelhausen "Aurora", Men's Gold Plated Automatic Classic Skeleton Watch (Watch)
If you are looking for that one of a kind watch this is it!!! I got this watch for my husband (in honor of our 5th anniversary) and it was love at first site! we passed it around to table of family and friends who all admired and glared at the watch. it comes in a beautiful box with a little travel pouch to put the watch in. It is truly a valuable gift for a loved one or personal item. They will stand out immediately from the crowd.

P.S. i bought this from watch emporium on Amazon and it arrived 3 days after purchase. Great sellers indeed!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing watch, September 15, 2010
The watch is superb! It came in an elegant box to keep the watch, and it was well packaged when I received from FEDEX. The delevery was VERY fast: I ordered and in three days I got it at home.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a Masterpiece, June 25, 2011
Man in the mirror (Los Angeles, California, USA) - See all my reviews
It's a Masterpiece. People always tell me how good the watch looks; it honestly looks like a $100k Patek Philippe watch. The built quality is excellent, with perfectly accurate time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very elegant watch, September 10, 2010
I bought one a few months ago, and I am very satisfied. It looks great, and the price is incredible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy, June 7, 2010
C. Knott (Weston, Cheshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
The watch arrived quickly and was in perfect condition. It looks excellent and is admired by my friends who have all asked me where I got it from. The price makes this watch unbelievable value for money. Fully recommended for any occasion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the picture, July 23, 2012
I bought this after looking at hundreds of skeleton watches. In the picture, both the case and the face look a bit dull, but in real life the case is polished and the face has a beautiful luster. It is quite striking. The hands could offer more contrast, as it is a bit difficult to read, but what you see in the picture is what you get. I was not familiar with the type of band closure this has, and it takes some practice. But it is very attractive and it should last longer than an ordinary leather band. It comes in a formidable, luxurious box. If you are looking for an eye-catching watch with a moderately sized face, consider this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, December 29, 2011
I received this watch as a Christmas gift and it is absolutely beautiful. It is not bulky at all and is relatively light weight. The strap is equally as nice. This watch looks like it is worth several thousand dollars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch for a Great Price!, January 5, 2011
I gave this watch as a gift to my dad and he absolutely loved it!
I would buy another one for me! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars accurate, July 8, 2013
It has very good accuracy. Stay active to keep it wound up. It looks very nice and wears well. It may need to be worn a notch loose at first for the band to break in. Mine make a little noise when I shake it but still functions very well. Also, a nice 1/3 second ticking.

5.0 out of 5 stars No complains at all, April 9, 2013
First thing that stood out was that the seller was fast to respond to questions and gave clear and concise answers. Very professional, nice to talk to.

Having previously purchased a watch from Amazon, the second thing that stood out was the packaging. The watch box was packaged securely and presented no chance to damage from the shipping process.

Then there's the watch itself which is absolutely stunning. Personally I'm not going to wear it every day because everything about it commands for a special occasion.

Overall the watch arrived fast and I'm fully satisfied with the purchase. If you are thinking about buying it I would recommend that you do so now because it sells out fast and I've made the mistake of waiting the first time I saw it and had to wait for a while before it was back in stock again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›