‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Triple-Threat! Breath of fresh air, February 8, 2014
Alan Johnson (Martinez, Georgia USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Eric Paslay (Audio CD)
Everyone knows Eric is a great songwriter, with a string of mega hits recorded by Jake Owen, Lady A, Eli Young, Love and Theft among others. Here he finally gets to showcase his finely honed vocal talents. Nicely produced and recorded with just enough sizzle to keep it interesting, but stripped down when called for. The songs are all penned by him and he makes you believe them. My favorites are "Deep As It Is Wide" (also recorded by Amy Grant, along with Eric and Sheryl Crow,) "She Don't Love You", a grim take on rebound relationships, and the incredible "Never Really Wanted." This was released last year and had a lukewarm reception on Radio, but I hope it gets re-released and finds the audience it deserves. Besides being towering talent, he is a super nice guy as well. Read his liner notes if you don't believe me. Take a chance and listen to a true original, a rare thing these days in Nashville.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing album!, February 4, 2014
This review is from: Eric Paslay (Audio CD)
This album is an amazing compilation of extremely well written and performed songs.
A must listen for sure, don't miss it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love every song, March 22, 2014
This review is from: Eric Paslay (Audio CD)
So seldom do I find a CD where I love every song. This is one of them, so many favorites.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eric is the man!, March 23, 2014
Ed Witt (New Jersey, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Eric Paslay (Audio CD)
Love Eric's CD! He is a song writer and you can feel the words when he sings. Something missing with non song writing artists. You feel what he feels when he sings his songs!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album -- start to finish, May 6, 2014
This review is from: Eric Paslay (MP3 Music)
Instead of just purchasing a 2nd single off this album, I decided to roll the dice on this new artist and buy the full album. I was not disappointed -- Seriously great from beginning to end. Love his rock and roll sound and country heart. Great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, June 17, 2014
This review is from: Eric Paslay (Audio CD)
This is my new favorite CD. I love it. It has been in my player since i got it! I can't wait for his next one!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of potential - not fully realized., August 8, 2014
This review is from: Eric Paslay (Audio CD)
I really enjoyed this album, but it seems very grab-bag. Some songs are really good, some are upbeat, some are slow, some are religious and some are like I want that girl just because she's not interested anymore. There are 2 - 3 songs that I did not think were on par with the rest of the album, mostly from a lyrics stand-point. The music was good. I loved both a couple of the upbeat songs as well as two slower songs that have not hit the radio yet (that I know of) - She don't love you and Less Than Whole are really beautiful. I feel like Paslay has a lot of potential to be the next great country singer/songwriter in large-part due to his song-writing talent, but he needs to develop a more focused idea of who he wants to be to make his next album more cohesive.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 7, 2014
Loved it

5.0 out of 5 stars Eric p, July 4, 2014
This review is from: Eric Paslay (Audio CD)
Excellent cd. Not a bad song in the whole bunch. A must buy for a country western lover.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD!, May 13, 2014
This review is from: Eric Paslay (Audio CD)
I saw Eric Paslay as an opening act for BG. I loved his music! He has a great voice and I loved all the songs he performed. I ordered the CD the next day and I listen to it almost every day. LOVE IT!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Eric Paslay
Eric Paslay by Eric Paslay (Audio CD - 2014)