5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite strings for electric
These are my favorite strings for electric guitar. I've been using them since I started playing about eighteen years ago. I've tried other strings, like Gibson and D'Addario, but I like the sound and feel of Ernie Balls the best -- they feel nice, full, thick, hefty. I play blues, jazz, and bluesy rock. I use these on a Gibson Les Paul Vintage Mahogany and a Yamaha...
Published on March 20, 2008 by Nessander

3.0 out of 5 stars good product bad pack
Used these for years always great, this time 2 strings snapped before even getting it in tune. Maybe they were old stock?
Published 15 days ago by joe

2.0 out of 5 stars Electric Strings, September 24, 2013
This review is from: Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Nickel Wound Set (10 - 46) (Electronics)
For some reason (maybe I'm just an idiot) it wasn't clear to me that these were electric guitar strings. They don't work on an acoustic just FYI.

2.0 out of 5 stars strings for beginner, August 10, 2012
Title says it all... these strings didn' t meet the expectation. Gives sound of an electric guitar for an acoustic blend that I am looking for.

4.0 out of 5 stars I haven't used these yet..., July 17, 2012
I bought these as back up strings but I have heard great things. I just haven't had to open them yet.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst strings I ever bought, May 28, 2012
I strongly recommend that you do not buy these strings. I made the mistake of buy a pack of three and they go out of tune faster than any strings I've ever had. And not just slightly out of tune, I've had them on my guitar for at least two weeks and they still drop as much as 1/4 tone between when I put my guitar down to eat a sandwich and when I finish.

1.0 out of 5 stars didnt last long at ALL, February 18, 2012
Lucas (West Sacrameno,CA) - See all my reviews
these strings to put it lightly suck, right after poking my fingers and taking forever to install the high e string it worked for about 5 notes and then broke at the nut so i wish they would take the time to make better strings ,Lucas

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, February 9, 2011
Bought these on the basis of other reviews,string broke while I was attaching it.Not good.I am not a novice,so lets say I got a bad string??Bought two sets will keep you posted.....

1.0 out of 5 stars I thought I had ordered acoustic guitar strings, January 21, 2012
The stings arrived on time....but the package was not labled for acoustic or electric guitar; therefore of course once I opened the strings I realized these are for electric guitar. The hazards of not going into a music store and reading and handling the package.

ARRAY(0xa600c570)