Automotive Holiday Deals Books Holiday Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon David Bowie egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty Gifts Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Black Friday Deals Outdoor Deals on DOTD

on May 29, 2008
First off: HOT!

Second: This should be required reading for any couple about to tie the knot or otherwise commit to a long term relationship.

My wife and I have been together since our early teens. The only way that can work is to become completely codependent, or have an extremely healthy relationship. Other couples in our circle often express interest in how we seem to still get along so well. I'd love to just start anonymously sending them copies of this book. The couples featured do indeed remind me a lot of "us" with the exception that they have the courage to share the one aspect of themselves that most of us do not.

The erotic aspect is bold and obvious but reading between the sheets: this book demonstrates what "married sex" can become when you allow yourself to put 100% trust in one another and embrace even the darkest, dampest parts instead of simply conforming to the low expectations set by a cynical norm.

The last few pages of the book are curiously blank. I'm not sure if this so you can write a few pages in yourself or if "Gracie" was just too "busy" to finish her section.

And it's really, really hot.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 27, 2008
A book wrote by the sexually experienced and liberated, an eye-opener.

Undeniably arousing, unabashed graphic detail, you need to be careful where you read this one or you might end up having an encounter of your own.

The way the book is written takes you through the span of a couple of very exciting years in the life of two open minded couples and a few friends. Lots of explicit sexual encounters interspersed with very insightful reflections on life.

I not only felt as if I knew something about these "real people" by the end of the book, but wished I knew them in real life. It delivers a "steamy read" without any of the repetitive bump and grind, hot action outside, in the office, in the bedroom and..... Well I'll let you find out for yourself. HOT!
review image