Erotica Listmania Recommendations

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-13 of 13 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 4, 2012 5:49:27 PM PDT
whispers says:
Is there a Listmania that I could follow that include authors Sarah McCarty, E. L. James, Lisa Valdez (Passion book) and other similar books? I like lengthy erotica books with developed characters and smart, witty writing.

Posted on May 18, 2012 5:30:14 AM PDT
jogirl says:
Skip this book and read anything by Joey W Hill. They are all awesome.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 1, 2012 6:45:49 PM PDT
whispers says:
Thank you for the suggestion. I chose the 5 star book to start ;)

Posted on Jun 6, 2012 2:51:36 PM PDT
wife says:
I couldn't put down The Masters of the Shadowlands series by Cherise Sinclaire. BDSM romances
You also might try Ordinary Girl and Strangers by Barbara Ellsburg. Free right now: Masters at Arms (Rescue Me)

Posted on Jun 8, 2012 12:48:33 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 8, 2012 12:49:41 PM PDT
J. Smart says:
If you like Fifty Shades of Grey, try Intimate Encounters by Sierra Michaels

Intimate Encounters

Posted on Jun 10, 2012 8:39:59 PM PDT
The Secret Sex Life of a Single Mom is hot, extremely well-written, and voted #1 on Babble.com for reads like Fifty Shades of Grey. Better yet, this story is TRUE.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 11, 2012 6:43:16 AM PDT
wife says:
I am following a discussion called What to read after fifty shades. It has some good recomendations. Check out the Shadowlands series by Cherise Sinclair. I couldn't put them down. You also might try Strangers and Ordinary Girl by Barbara Ellsborg. I haven't read Anything He Wants by the discussion says it is super hot. Here are some links: Club Shadowlands [Masters of the Shadowlands 1] Strangers Anything He Wants (Dominated By The Billionaire)Anything He Wants 2: All's Fair (Dominated By The Billionaire)

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 11, 2012 6:47:41 AM PDT
wife says:
lr200: I looked up Sara McCarty. She has so many books. Any suggestions on where to start?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 6:53:37 PM PDT
Brian Hunt says:
Her Fall From Grace: Her Desire For Romance Leads To Lust & Debauchery

Posted on Jun 15, 2012 10:48:44 AM PDT
Nicole says:
I just finished Bared To You by Sylvia Day and enjoyed it. Not as hot and inspiring as 50 Shades, but I think that will be a difficult one to ever compete with.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 17, 2012 1:42:30 PM PDT
whispers says:
The Promises series first and then the Hell's Eight.

Posted on Jun 18, 2012 4:51:49 PM PDT
I tried a few things after Fifty... but the Realtors Series by Liz Crowe was the one thing I found that was as captivating! The relationship between Jack and Sara will draw you in... and ladies Sara is a successful woman with her own career. The other characters in the book are developed over the series, it is enjoyable to watch them all interact.

Here are the Amazon links for this highly recommended trilogy ...

Book One: Floor Time - http://amzn.to/IqDXde

Book Two: Sweat Equity - http://amzn.to/KhcDvf

Book Three: Closing Costs - http://amzn.to/JDXFoD

Posted on Oct 9, 2012 1:02:02 AM PDT
A L James says:
Fifty Shades is controversial because it goes against the grain of political correctness when it comes to men-women interactions and it is anathema to much that the feminist movement has achieved so far.

Many men and women don't get it when it comes to human sexuality. The Chinese have long cherished the concept of Yin and Yang (female vs male force) to maintain a good balance. Yin feminine energy (cool/soft/shady) is nurturing and supportive while Yang masculine energy (hot/hard/bright) is powerful and independent. The cult followers of S&M and many in the gay and lesbian community get it as their relationships often encompass "dominant" and "passive" partners to create a certain dynamic and tension.

Many young women want an equal partnership and consequently everything is divided 50:50 - finances, housework, child minding, etc. New Age young men also thought the division was logical. Years on, this has given rise to metrosexuals and men with smooth waxed bodies and shaved underarms. Then women discover that they are not finding marital bliss in the bedrooms because he is too much like her!

Fifty Shades creates the traditional man dominant and girl submissive fantasy that a lot of women want. Such politically incorrect sentiments are made more palatable with love. Young virgin has fallen head over heel for Mr Grey and his cold cruel heart is awakened to the possibility of love.

Fans of Fifty Shades can now upgrade their dark fantasies to the real life experiences expressed by Chris DeLorean in Fiery Love Poems!

Fiery Love Poems - Wild & Raw! (Forbidden Euphoria)
Fiery Love Poems - Lust & Loss (Forbidden Euphoria)
Fiery Love Poems - Burn till it Sizzles! (Forbidden Euphoria)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  9
Total posts:  13
Initial post:  May 4, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 9, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, Book 1)
Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, Book 1) by E L James
3.4 out of 5 stars   (27,758)