5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the Beach or Park
Published 16 months ago by G. J. Ward

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected
Maybe I misread the deminsions but these sand toys are alot smaller than I imagined. They fit in my hand! Not what I picture for "sand toys". Also they seem kind of cheap, just not up to the standards that I am use to with toys that have the John Deere name on them. This was a birthday present for my nephew and I was rather disappointed.
Published 24 months ago by jennkeech

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, September 7, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Not durable!, October 16, 2012
This review is from: Ertl John Deere Sandbox Vehicle (Toy)
My grandson who is seventeen months loved it on site. Played with it only once in the house on carpet when it was very noticeable that the right rear tire came off the rim or was never on it and would not go back. Not the best design or maybe just not put together good. But noway to get the hard plastic tire back on. He doesn't notice it now, but will later! Cute does not make up for shoddy made!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the Beach or Park, April 12, 2013
G. J. Ward (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ertl John Deere Sandbox Vehicle (Toy)
I bought these for a family trip to Hawaii. They were the perfect size for my truck obsessed 18 month old. They are smaller than the large size trucks but not so small they can't hold sand and be played with. They are easy to take on the go and the perfect size to throw in a beach bag or diaper bag without taking up a ton of space. Like all John Deere toys they are made of strong plastic and have held up well with extensive use over the past 6 months. We still use them often at our local park. I like that each truck can actually move and hold and dump sand. The wheels roll very well through both wet and dry sand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun in the sandbox, love the moving parts, March 29, 2014
This review is from: Ertl John Deere Sandbox Vehicle (Toy)
These are higher-end sandbox toys due to their moving parts. A much better play experience since you don't have to imagine everything. I have personally played along with my kids with these things and they are a lot of fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sandbox toy!, December 12, 2013
This review is from: Ertl John Deere Sandbox Vehicle (Toy)
These are the 1st thing that come out of the sand toy bag at the park or the beach. Our first set took 3 years of baby/toddler abuse before we (yes, the parents) accidentally left them at the park (OOOPS!) After 3 years of heavy toddler abuse, the first set only had
a little rust on the axles, but no other damage. They are definitely john deere tough!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sandbox toys, April 11, 2012
This review is from: Ertl John Deere Sandbox Vehicle (Toy)
Got these for my grandsons ages 3 and 4 to have in their sandbox. They love them! The trucks are sturdy and the perfect size for sandbox fun. Wish I could find more of these on Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tractor and Truck, February 19, 2013
This review is from: Ertl John Deere Sandbox Vehicle (Toy)
They are great! Priced a little high, but was
a convenient purchase for me! They are
cute (read the size)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids!, January 2, 2013
This review is from: Ertl John Deere Sandbox Vehicle (Toy)
Product was very durable and great for rough and tough kids! indoor or outdoor use. I would order it for other kids ages 2-8!

3.0 out of 5 stars the best., August 17, 2014
This review is from: Ertl John Deere Sandbox Vehicle (Toy)
My almost 2 year old son likes these a lot but they haven't held up as well as I'd hoped. After the first day at the park sandbox the papery stickers got wet, turned whitish and peeled some. Then after about three trips to the sandbox the black plastic tires are now loose on the yellow rims. They still work ok for my baby's needs but I expect incredible durability out of something labeled for a sandbox. We also ordered Battat Mini Monster Trucks for the sandbox and they are, by far, the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2014
This review is from: Ertl John Deere Sandbox Vehicle (Toy)
Absolutely perfect my son loves playing with them in the sand and the rocks

Ertl John Deere Sandbox Vehicle