5.0 out of 5 stars BIG FUN!!
I was surprised at how big this was when it arrived! I purchased both this and the big dump truck. My boys LOVE them! They even ride on them constantly and it has held up. They love to use the scoop to clean up toys and blocks and fill the dump truck. Cant wait to get them out in the sand this summer! Excellent value.
Published on March 1, 2012 by 5 Kidz Momma

3.0 out of 5 stars I like it but it is PLASTIC
I purchased this thinking it was like the dump trucks and mostly metal/steel, this is not. It is almost all plastic with a very little steel/metal in the middle. The dump part doesn't stay up so they have to try and hold it up while pushing. Not great for a 2 and 3 year old. I wish they have more metal and less plastic.
Published 4 months ago by JessyB

5.0 out of 5 stars BIG FUN!!, March 1, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Big tough tractor., February 18, 2010
This review is from: Ertl John Deere 21" Big Scoop Tractor (Toy)
Grandson loves it. It's heavy duty plastic and pretty darn durable. He rides the thing at times. Even as rough as he is on his toys, I expect this one to last a long while.

5.0 out of 5 stars great toy, January 6, 2012
This review is from: Ertl John Deere 21" Big Scoop Tractor (Toy)
My son loves this tractor. We keep it outside where it is holding up well. I'm not sure why the description says "steel" because the entire thing is made of plastic. I bought it for half price elsewhere.

3.0 out of 5 stars I like it but it is PLASTIC, May 7, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars misrepresentation, August 13, 2013
This review is from: Ertl John Deere 21" Big Scoop Tractor (Toy)
this was represented as being all metal parts and it is plastic parts....if I had time to return it before the birthday party I would have....I also bought the matching dump truck which was said to be all metal and was plastic everything....not happy with this purchase at all

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy, January 17, 2013
This review is from: Ertl John Deere 21" Big Scoop Tractor (Toy)
It was a hit with the boys age 3 and 5 for Christmas. Excellent quality and larger than expected. I

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, great toy (pictures in attached video), July 29, 2013
Length:: 0:16 Mins

Originally I just had pictures up top but due to Amazon removing that feature from the site, I made a video where potential customers can still see the toy.

The tractor is really durable and has lasted outside so far 2 years in the rain.. as pointed out in the pictures, the hood is the metal part of the toy, the rest is hard plastic.

2.0 out of 5 stars I really should have shopped around for something better but I was on a time constraint, July 9, 2014
This review is from: Ertl John Deere 21" Big Scoop Tractor (Toy)
Not worth the almost $80 I paid for it after shipping....this is plastic and not built very strong plus it is not as big as I thought...I really should have shopped around for something better but I was on a time constraint ...my 6 year old(4 years old at the time he got it) played with it for like minute..I have 4 boys and not a lot of stuff or money and they never play with this...that tells you something...it is built awkward to push behind and they can't as toddlers sit on it...they did not find this toy fun at all ..none of them..sorry for the poor review but I have to tell it like it is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 1, 2014
This review is from: Ertl John Deere 21" Big Scoop Tractor (Toy)
it a tough toy and has held up great under my 4 year old grandson he loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 year old loves it!, June 24, 2014
This review is from: Ertl John Deere 21" Big Scoop Tractor (Toy)
Our son received this toy for his 3rd birthday and loves it. The reviews I read were positive and it's fun to watch him play with it. Good for sandboxes too.

Ertl John Deere 21" Big Scoop Tractor