Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on June 24, 2008
This is yet another great DK Reader. It has very intersting information on volcano's (a very intersting subject). Great for Level 2 readers to read alone, or for you to read with your 3-5 year old. My son & I enjoy reading it together and looking at the pictures. Who knew the land on the sides of volcano's was great for growing crops!!
on December 30, 2009
I love most of these DK readers. They are a great introduction to so many interesting topics. We particularly like this Eruption book and read it quite frequently. Don't hesitate. Just get it.
on October 16, 2015
A good book for our 4 year old who loves information on and reading about volcanoes.