Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 19, 2010
About the only thing I would complain about is that the zipper could use some boning to keep it from bunching up when I move.

Definitely buy one a size smaller than you normally would. The corset is laced with a set of what appear to be shoelaces, I replaced mine easily with ribbon from a craft store. It's a little more elegant and feminine looking. I suggest getting a five or six foot length of ribbon to have enough extra for a trailing bow. The fabric itself is slightly see-through, if you have dark skin you might want to preserve your modesty by wearing it over something wether it be a strapless bra or a blouse. The corset is tight but comfortable even on my navel piercing.
on September 17, 2011
For the price, this is a very decent corset. I wear a 34DD in Victoria's Secret and I first ordered the 34, thinking even though I have boobs, everyone says it runs small, and I was afraid the 36 would be too big. It was too small. Even on the largest lacing. Not a prob, I sliced it open on the seams and added my own fabric. I do know that I have a fairly big ribcage, so I ordered the 38 next time I needed it, and it was too big- although I had lost a little weight (10 lbs or so) at this point. So I took the back seams in a bit and it was fine. For the record, I am 39-30-38 (at the time of buying the 38), so I am pretty much hourglass shaped already, which is why I wanted this corset mostly for the design and not actual waist shaping or slimming.

If you do want to have a tightly laced, super shaping, fetish-style corset DO NOT BUY THIS. You cannot and will not ever get that kind of results from anything this price. Expect to spend at least 100$ for something of that nature.

However, if you are looking for something to look cute in, or for a costume, this is nicely priced and looks good. It didn't have those weird bulges at the seams some cheaper corsets can get. I bought the white and grey. The grey is very shiny and the light hits it nicely in person. I wore it braless, and it gave a good lift to my natural boobs without gaping on exhales or when bending over, so I didn't have to worry about accidentally flashing people. It was a subtle lift, it won't look like the model's unless you already have implants, or wear a strapless push up underneath (or are just HUGE ;P ). I've had to modify very expensive leather corsets because the design cannot wrangle natural boobs well and will gape and show nipple, or be so tight I can't breathe. This is a nice alternative without being expensive. In fact, I'm buying a black one to replace a leather sweetheart style corset I'm sick of having to alter with every fluctuating boob size due to a few pounds of weight loss or gain.

Bottom line:

-Excellent for the price

-Looks good if it is fairly close to your size

-If you have a sewing machine, it is much easier to size up and if it's too large, take it in.

-The sizing is pretty accurate based on bra size if you are not large in the stomach. If you are a little thicker in the middle and the belly sticks out a little farther than the boobs, size up. (But in all honesty, in that case go with a more expensive corset because it will do a better job of hourglassing and you will look awesome).
on November 19, 2010
This was a gift, I am incredibly disappointed. I tried the corset on which mind you runs large, but it ripped in two places on the stomach, where it was loose, this is awfully made! I'm very disappointed. I will be returning it ASAP!
on June 15, 2010
Good points:
-slimming
-nice material
-lots of string
-good construction
-stays in place well - doesn't ride up or slink down with movement
-fast shipping! I got it in less than a week.

Bad points:
-runs large - order a size smaller than normal!!
-it twists on my body and doesn't want to stay straight
-no boning on the side - causes annoying bunches on the zipper side
-LOTS of very plain, itchy string - replace with lace or something when you get it

Would I buy again? Probably not... but it is nice to have one. :)
on May 10, 2011
Unbelievably cheap! I fell in love with it when I saw it online and when I read all of the great reviews that this corset had, I thought I would give it a shot. It was beautiful when I received it and I was impressed with the side zipper design until the material split and created a 3" hole while I was fitting it. I got it for a wedding (which was the next day), so I tried to stitch it up and when I put it on the next day it split in another place and ran all the way from top to bottom. Needless to say it did NOT do its job and I ended up walking down the aisle without and was not too happy. I didn't even bother trying to return it, I just threw it away. I will never order anything from this company again!
on October 19, 2008
I highly recommend this product, especially for the price! I wore this corset for a party and receieved tons of compliments about it. It does give a bit too much string but just remove the second set of string and it will be fine. Buy this corset.
on June 14, 2010
Cheap quality. Ripped when I tried it on. Looks cheap, waste of money. I guess you get what you pay for.
on October 2, 2008
Fast shipping of course did pay for the rush delivery. Was perfect for the NIN concert me and my husband went to.
on January 23, 2016
I bought this corset for part of a cosplay outfit & it's great for what I will be using it for. It's pretty shiny, but that's fine for what I need. It's hard to find one that has the straight neckline (rather than the typical sweetheart neckline). It does run a bit small, but if you follow the sizing guide, you'll be fine. I love that it has a zipper on the side so once I got the fit perfect, I can now just zip it on & off! I do wish it had a modesty panel since I plan to wear it as part of a cosplay, but that's easy enough to add on my own. The boning is stiff, but has a lot of give so if you're looking for a lot of support or waist-training this is not the corset for you. However, if you plan to wear it all day like I do- it's going to be perfect!
on May 31, 2011
This corset ripped within 5 minutes of wearing it. It does run a size small, but I ordered in accordance with that, and it fit just fine until it tore all the way down the side. I couldn't even repair it given that the fabric just separated; it didn't come apart at a seam, an entire panel simply disintegrated!

See 1 answered question