5.0 out of 5 stars White Corset
About the only thing I would complain about is that the zipper could use some boning to keep it from bunching up when I move.

Published on February 19, 2010 by Pepper

1.0 out of 5 stars AWFUL!!!
This was a gift, I am incredibly disappointed. I tried the corset on which mind you runs large, but it ripped in two places on the stomach, where it was loose, this is awfully made! I'm very disappointed. I will be returning it ASAP!
Published on November 19, 2010 by Katie

5.0 out of 5 stars White Corset, February 19, 2010
This review is from: Tesa by Escante Women's Everyday Corset #92034 (Apparel)

Definitely buy one a size smaller than you normally would. The corset is laced with a set of what appear to be shoelaces, I replaced mine easily with ribbon from a craft store. It's a little more elegant and feminine looking. I suggest getting a five or six foot length of ribbon to have enough extra for a trailing bow. The fabric itself is slightly see-through, if you have dark skin you might want to preserve your modesty by wearing it over something wether it be a strapless bra or a blouse. The corset is tight but comfortable even on my navel piercing.

1.0 out of 5 stars AWFUL!!!, November 19, 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars Good... but not the best, June 15, 2010
Good points:
-slimming
-nice material
-lots of string
-good construction
-stays in place well - doesn't ride up or slink down with movement
-fast shipping! I got it in less than a week.

Bad points:
-runs large - order a size smaller than normal!!
-it twists on my body and doesn't want to stay straight
-no boning on the side - causes annoying bunches on the zipper side
-LOTS of very plain, itchy string - replace with lace or something when you get it

Would I buy again? Probably not... but it is nice to have one. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, September 17, 2011
For the price, this is a very decent corset. I wear a 34DD in Victoria's Secret and I first ordered the 34, thinking even though I have boobs, everyone says it runs small, and I was afraid the 36 would be too big. It was too small. Even on the largest lacing. Not a prob, I sliced it open on the seams and added my own fabric. I do know that I have a fairly big ribcage, so I ordered the 38 next time I needed it, and it was too big- although I had lost a little weight (10 lbs or so) at this point. So I took the back seams in a bit and it was fine. For the record, I am 39-30-38 (at the time of buying the 38), so I am pretty much hourglass shaped already, which is why I wanted this corset mostly for the design and not actual waist shaping or slimming.

If you do want to have a tightly laced, super shaping, fetish-style corset DO NOT BUY THIS. You cannot and will not ever get that kind of results from anything this price. Expect to spend at least 100$ for something of that nature.

However, if you are looking for something to look cute in, or for a costume, this is nicely priced and looks good. It didn't have those weird bulges at the seams some cheaper corsets can get. I bought the white and grey. The grey is very shiny and the light hits it nicely in person. I wore it braless, and it gave a good lift to my natural boobs without gaping on exhales or when bending over, so I didn't have to worry about accidentally flashing people. It was a subtle lift, it won't look like the model's unless you already have implants, or wear a strapless push up underneath (or are just HUGE ;P ). I've had to modify very expensive leather corsets because the design cannot wrangle natural boobs well and will gape and show nipple, or be so tight I can't breathe. This is a nice alternative without being expensive. In fact, I'm buying a black one to replace a leather sweetheart style corset I'm sick of having to alter with every fluctuating boob size due to a few pounds of weight loss or gain.

Bottom line:

-Excellent for the price

-Looks good if it is fairly close to your size

-If you have a sewing machine, it is much easier to size up and if it's too large, take it in.

-The sizing is pretty accurate based on bra size if you are not large in the stomach. If you are a little thicker in the middle and the belly sticks out a little farther than the boobs, size up. (But in all honesty, in that case go with a more expensive corset because it will do a better job of hourglassing and you will look awesome).

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, October 19, 2008
This review is from: Tesa by Escante Women's Everyday Corset #92034 (Apparel)
I highly recommend this product, especially for the price! I wore this corset for a party and receieved tons of compliments about it. It does give a bit too much string but just remove the second set of string and it will be fine. Buy this corset.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Horrible Horrible, June 14, 2010
Cheap quality. Ripped when I tried it on. Looks cheap, waste of money. I guess you get what you pay for.

5.0 out of 5 stars really fast service, very easy to put on,has zipper, just a bit too much string but I suppose that depends on the person.--mrs.o, October 2, 2008
Amazon Customer (Central California, USA) - See all my reviews
Fast shipping of course did pay for the rush delivery. Was perfect for the NIN concert me and my husband went to.

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY LOW QUALITY, May 10, 2011
This review is from: Tesa by Escante Women's Everyday Corset #92034 (Apparel)
Unbelievably cheap! I fell in love with it when I saw it online and when I read all of the great reviews that this corset had, I thought I would give it a shot. It was beautiful when I received it and I was impressed with the side zipper design until the material split and created a 3" hole while I was fitting it. I got it for a wedding (which was the next day), so I tried to stitch it up and when I put it on the next day it split in another place and ran all the way from top to bottom. Needless to say it did NOT do its job and I ended up walking down the aisle without and was not too happy. I didn't even bother trying to return it, I just threw it away. I will never order anything from this company again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fitting look and a great price, March 23, 2009
I am very happy about the purchase but word to the wise: buy one size smaller and you will be 100% happier!! I bought my usual size and I'm very happy with the purchase but I would have preferred an extra smaller size.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, May 31, 2011
This corset ripped within 5 minutes of wearing it. It does run a size small, but I ordered in accordance with that, and it fit just fine until it tore all the way down the side. I couldn't even repair it given that the fabric just separated; it didn't come apart at a seam, an entire panel simply disintegrated!

Tesa by Escante Women's Everyday Corset   #92034