Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 16, 2009
I love corsets but didn't have enough money for a real one for a long time, so I figured I'd buy this as a cheap alternative. I didn't expect it to be great quality considering what I paid, so the plastic boning which bent pretty quickly was no suprise. What I did not expect was that after wearing it once or twice the fabric near the front started to come apart, the delicate purple outer layer peeling off of the underside. Other issues I had were sequins coming off, the boning working it's way out of the top of the corset to become lodged in my armpits, and the boning bending so severely that it gave me an unsightly lumpy look. Not exactly the figure I was going for.

Another note, it may seem like I just bought a corset that was far too small and laced it too tight. However, I was lacing it very loosely, anticipating that it wasn't the most well made thing in the world. Also, I bought the same size from timeless trends for $100 (a corset company I highly recommend, real affordable corsets which can actually be used for waist training) and it fits excellently.

Overall, unless you plan to wear this once and then throw it out, it's not worth your money.
on June 29, 2009
I have worn this corset for several different types of occasions--formal evening events, dance nights on the town, and under a jacket with jeans for more casual fare. The detailed stitching on it makes is elegant, yet it's versatile; I've always felt beautiful, yet tasteful when I wear it. It's great for extra shaping and always an eye catcher. I love it, and several friends have now expressed interest in adding a corset like this to their own wardrobe as a great accent. It's torso jewelry! The fabric is beautiful, the stitching is well done, and the ornamental designs with the sequins are decadent. My sweetie absolutely LOVES it when I wear this corset. I highly recommend this product for spicing up your love life. The one recommendation I would make is to wear a black bra with sexy straps underneath it if you want to give your breasts a lift. I've done this often, and people think it's just part of the top. Great eye candy!
on May 16, 2011
I love this corset! It's a little longer, so it can be worn with jeans, or over a skirt, or even with some sexy undies if you're only planning on wearing it in your boudoir. I've gotten lots of compliments on it. I just did a photo shoot wearing it, and I'll try to post some pics once they come in. My only complaint is that the laces are cheap, and look like shoe laces. Other buyers have said the same. However, it would be really easy to go buy some pretty ribbon to replace the laces.
on September 6, 2011
I was looking for an inexpensive, pretty, sexy, classy corset that I could get delivered quickly. This was it! I don't know why this product has had any bad reviews...if the seams broke or you busted out of it that sounds like you bought the wrong size...I am normally a 34 but i bought a 32 because I wanted it TIGHT (I knew this would cause me to have a back crease, but i wore a vest so it didn't show)....I had my boyfriend cinch this thing and then I wore it ALL DAY ON A MOTORCYCLE...it was excellent. I never got uncomfortable, none of the boning bulged or popped out, the fabric and design of this was classy yet sexy....i will be buying more from this company.
on November 19, 2011
This is well made, has a glorious color to it and has a hidden front zip. So all you have to do it get your partner to lace up the straps in the back once! It's not too raunchy that you could not wear this to a lot of places. I plan on wearing with light colored jeans and a shrug. Gives you an hour glass figure. I am 5ft tall, 114lbs and did not find it too long.
on April 11, 2011
This corset was perfect. For the very low price I paid for it, I was not expecting such an exquisite and comfortable piece. The boning structure shapes adequately and the hidden zipper allows for dressing ease. I highly recommend this corset, as I am purchasing another one!
on October 31, 2011
This corset looks great, but the first time I wore it one of the seams on the purple material split while the black material underneath stayed intact. I didn't but this to suck it in, so it being laced too tightly was not the problem. Also, I got the 34 first (I wear a 34 bra) and it was far too big on the bust. Definitely want to go with a size smaller than your bra size.
on August 31, 2011
I got this as a gift a few months ago, wore it a few times and loved it, then maybe the 4th time I wore it I bent down to pick something up and the whole side ripped from the seam, very disappointing as i really loved the color and the style, if it wasnt for it ripping i would have given it a 5 it looks great on and does give you a wonderful figure, the fact it ripped so easyly was definately a disappointment.
on April 19, 2014
This is a beautiful corset. It is a bit loose on the top, but if you tie it well in the back it looks sexy. I love the color! It's almost a burgundy and makes my olive skin look beautiful. I imagine that it would favor all colors. If you are thick in the middle, this product may not be for you as the material is not flexible and the boning makes it a bit hard to mold to the body. If your top is larger a D you will feel too constricted. It is a great top and I got many compliments when I wore it. Love it!
on January 25, 2013
I saw the reviews were mixed but I ordered this because of one that convinced me that she wears it all the time and out I thought it would be a cute going out top. Nope. These are the reasons it's going back:

- The back is horrible. The lacing is actually two laces and look like two shoelaces.
- The "hidden zipper" is right in the middle of the front and sticks out weird and doesn't lay flat.
- No support to the boobs at all. You could not wear this without a bra but the back is totally open so unless you want visible bra you'd always have to always wear something over it.

At best you could wear this as lingerie but that is not why I bought it (frankly I've bought much cuter lingerie corsets on amazon for half the price), so it's going back.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse