Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Escort Solo S2 Cordless Radar and Laser Detector
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 7, 2007
This is a great portable radar detector. Almost no false alarms. I also have the Passport 7500 corded unit. These are the two finest detectors that I have ever owned.
on December 16, 2014
This unit works GREAT !!!
on July 19, 2013
Love how it came in fast and it was the perfect present for my boyfriend. Plus it had warranty on it and compared to other places this was a great buy. Other places charged more for no warranty
on February 17, 2010
I bought this for my husband last yr & he still uses it...only complaint is it eats batteries too much so if ya get it keep them in the car...has definetly saved him from a lot of tickets!!!
on March 16, 2012
I have had this cordless radar detector for 10 years now. I has saved me from COUNTLESS tickets. I only typing this today becuase it is time for me to get a new one. I dropped my old one and well after a decade, it is time to say goodbye. I highly recommend The Solo 2 cordless.
on April 27, 2014
Only radar that is accurate and works just on batteries alone with the option of a straight power cord. Light weight, easy display, and functional
on September 1, 2013
This was good and useful works when needed but didn't encounter any cop cars using radars. Hopefully I wont but the escort solo s2 works.
on April 10, 2014
Escort has the best technology on the market. Has saved me many many times from getting a ticket. Far better than any other unit.
on September 15, 2009
I bought this for use with my car and motorcycle so needed a battery version. In the motorcycle it fits in a pocket and uses an earphone and can't get laser but all cruisers use radar here (Ontario) and stationary laser has no real defense.

I find that even on the highway I am seeing the cruiser often well before I get a signal - car or bike. I think they are using a very weak RF signal but even if they do the product should adjust or stop making claims.
on February 8, 2010
I received what was supposed to be a used product in good condition----it was new! Sealed packaging and all!!!