4.0 out of 5 stars Great little camera for the money
Published 19 months ago by Jeff

2.0 out of 5 stars Esky Clothes Hook Hidden Camera For Home security
DOH ...! It never worked right! And also the micro card got stuck inside of it. I would not recommend.
Published 16 months ago by CyberSaver

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little camera for the money, May 9, 2013
This review is from: Esky Clothes Hook Hidden Camera For Home security (Electronics)
I needed to catch a thief and did not want to spend hundreds on a security system to do it. This camera did the trick the video quality was pretty good for what it is and it even has sound. The downside to the camera is its short battery life which they don't tell you about. I found the battery lasted about 2 hours when in the motion sensing mode. They should also mention that you need to purchase a micro sd card which is not included with the camera. About 20.00. Overall I am very happy with the product.

4.0 out of 5 stars picture is clear!, April 30, 2013
I purchased the spy cam to catch a neighbor who I suspected was entering my apartment while I was away! After I figured out how to use the motion detector function, it was only a matter of time he was caught stealing food from my pantry!! I downloaded my incriminating evidence and printed up some still shots and slipped them under his door!! Wow the man moved the next week!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Esky Clothes Hook Hidden Camera For Home security, August 6, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars did not work, September 23, 2013
it did not work at all. what do you do about it don't know how to get it fixed do you

1.0 out of 5 stars HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT!!, July 23, 2014
Was trying to catch someone taking itsms from my room. I was super excited to FINALLY be able to catch them. Got the camera , and NOTHING! Was so disappointed. I am definitely going to return!

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money and time, July 23, 2014
Do Not Buy This Product. Useless and fake does not work or do anything its just a piece of plastic. or you will end up using it for a coat hanger.so just buy one from the 99c store.

1.0 out of 5 stars sucks!!, July 4, 2014
Didn't work.. sucks!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, February 25, 2014
I got this in the mail and it did not work at all.Then i was stuck with the sandiscks i ordered to go with it... Horrible Horrible Horrible

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work at all. They were supposed to ..., July 25, 2014
Did not work at all . They were supposed to refund a portion of what I paid, but I have not received anything from them

5.0 out of 5 stars Hidden camera, January 28, 2013
Jan (Moore, Oklahoma) - See all my reviews
My daughter wanted a camera to try to catch a thief at work. She says It takes awesome, clear pictures.

Esky Clothes Hook Hidden Camera For Home security