4.0 out of 5 stars Gets all the channels but crazy rotor
I moved about 35 miles from the transmission park, and on the other side of a dense forest. My HD over-the-air reception sucked even with my enormous conventional outdoor antenna. The good news is the ant-106 only costs about $16.00, and gets all the channels.
Bad news is the assembly instructions are incredibly bad. I'm a mechanic and could work it out, but was it...
Published on March 24, 2012 by Jimmy Hooker

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth your time
Controller was chipped inside packaging and appeared to be packaged already chipped. Coax cable broke when hand tightened the third time and the unit did not receive any signals. Junk, only good thing is how easy it is to return through Amazon.
Published on August 23, 2011 by Brian T. Doherty

‹ Previous | 1 2 338 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, April 12, 2012
This is my 3rd antenna, but for good reasons. My first two were destroyed because my cat chewed the inside wire and I couldn't attached the wire back. I ordered my 3rd one and put the wire up high away from my crazy cat. I am back again lookimg at over 30 HD channels and not thinking about EVER paying a cable bill even though I would be a complete fool to do so. Because I had already had 2 others antennas, I am a pro at putting this thing together in less than 5 minutes. Because this thing is so cheap, I know I will order me 2 more just to put in storage in case my antenna ever malfunction or my cat decide to climb cabinets to reach my wire. This is a complete woman-friendly antenna because it is light and easy to put up. Before I done this, I called a furniture store and asked them how much would they charge to come to my house and put up one of their antennas, including the price of the antenna, travel, and labor. I was told $800 put there is no guarantee I could receive channels in my area. That is a complete shame that a company don't know what they are doing and I can go online and spend $28 and complete free do-it-myself installation and do what the professionals seem clueless about. No wonder so many women get cheated out of their hard earned money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Antenna, October 30, 2011
Upon ordering this antenna, I was a little hesitant, as it looks different than most antennas I had looked at. Don't let its odd looks deter you. After installation on the low edge of a single story roof, and minor adjustment for best signal, I receive all channels available in my area. Some channels are as far as 50 miles away. For the price, ($18.99 from Betterstuff Lowerprice) couldn't be happier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, May 17, 2012
I ordered this because I wanted to see if I could get OTA signals where I live, 45 miles from the transmitter towers and didn't want to spend a lot of money to find out. Well I found out that this frail little piece of plastic and aluminium really does work. On the first scan I pulled in 40 stations. My only worry is will it stay together in the desert winds we have here. I did not have any problem with the directions,but you have to be a little ambidextrous to put the directors together. I would also like to see them put a termination so you could plug it into existing cable,I had to cut the line at both ends to work with my cable. It has a proprietary connection on the terminal end so you cannot use a regular 75 ohm cable connector, so if you are using your existing cable or satellite line you have to make another cut and splice in the line. I would like to see them make a model without the rotor and make it a little sturdier. All in all you could not get a better antenna for the price,it really does work.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny but not one cent more!, June 22, 2011
The pluses and minuses for this antenna are:
Pluses: Has good signal strength ; able to pull in stations about 40-50 miles away.
It's lightweight and small
Minuses:Advertises that it will rotate 360 degrees, but it doesn't. Rotates maybe 150 degrees due to the short wire that energizes the motor. And can only use this antenna with one tv.

1.0 out of 5 stars Works good as antenna Rotor Malfunctioned, July 20, 2012
Karl (Connecticut) - See all my reviews
It worked very well and strong signal from 80+ miles away in a mountainous tree covered area with no cable available...my issue was a malfunction caused the antenna to keep turning ..the amplifier is in the control box so it could not be used stationary .

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, January 23, 2012
easy to set up, works better then any antenna I have ever owned and even works indoors better then my outdoor antenna

1.0 out of 5 stars Stay Away, September 8, 2011
Not worth it, after 3 days of working very well it stopped! Now it doesnt pick anything up, not worth the time, energy,aggrevation.

5.0 out of 5 stars great little antenna, March 2, 2011
This is a great little antenna. The ease of assembly and size is great. I'm not sure how it works but it does. Its a great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Esky® HG-981 Remote controlled Amplified VHF UHF Outdoor Hdtv Hd Rotor., December 29, 2012
Great antenna. Pulls in channels over a hundred miles away and good strong connections. It is the 3rd one I have purchased and have been satisfied with all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money., April 30, 2012
For the money this is a great setup. I am now able to get HD channels from 4 different cities.

‹ Previous | 1 2 338 | Next ›