5.0 out of 5 stars Un libro de mucho valor, October 30, 2000
Tracy VanDenBerghe (Salt Lake City, UT USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tu Eres Especial/You Are Special (Max Lucado's Wemmicks) (Spanish Edition) (Hardcover)
Este libro es perfecto para ensenar los ninos sobre su valor individual- es un instrumento buenisimo por los padres! Yo lo he leido con los ninos y adultos tambien y es un cuento que toca a todo corazon! EXCELLENTE!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tu Eres Especial, December 16, 2002
Sonia E. Rivera (Aguadilla, Puerto Rico) - See all my reviews
After having read the English version, I immediately sought information regarding a Spanish one so that I could give them to my grandchildren as Christmas gifts.
It is a beautiful story with a wonderful message. Mr. Lucado has done it again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing story, March 13, 2014
I never heard about this story or its author until it was interestingly mentioned in another book that I'm reading. What a simple, but at the same time profund and powerful story. All parents should read this book to their kids or let them enjoy it by themselves, love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!!!, January 29, 2014
Que hermoso libro. vale la pena el precio y comprarlo para los niños o para regalar, una gran historia, muy buena. ayuda mucho a quien lo lee.

5.0 out of 5 stars Therapy material, August 16, 2013
Working as a children's therapist, I look for items to use in bibliotherapy, so I ordered this to address self-esteem issues that some of my clients experience. I've already put it to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars A favorite, May 18, 2013
My daughter volunteered in an orphanage in Tijuana this past year. She asked me to find the Spanish version of this book so that she could share it with her ninos there. We read it to her when she was young, and it made a big impression on her young heart. Now she is passing that on not only to another generation, but another culture!

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, December 1, 2012
It is simple incredible, very soft and delicate, it is a blessing not only for children including for adults too, how Can I obtaine the book "Porque te amo" in spanish edition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Only God's opinion matters, July 26, 2011
In a world where we are all judged over things we can't control, (physical characteristics, intelligence, accidents) this is a great book for all ages to realize our value in the eyes of God. He made us, He loves us, so why should we let the opinions of others shape our self-image. I love "You are Special" in the English version, so I bought the Spanish version to share with children in Ecuador. The message is needed there, too.

Tu Eres Especial/You Are Special (Max Lucado's Wemmicks) (Spanish Edition)
$12.99 $11.45