Qty:1
$49.92 + Free Shipping
In stock. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
Sold by Hydro Galaxy
Add to Cart
or
Sign in to turn on 1-Click ordering.

Other Sellers on Amazon
Add to Cart
$23.99
+ $26.95 shipping
Sold by: Grady's Online
Add to Cart
$23.75
+ $30.49 shipping
Sold by: Great Garden Supply

Image Unavailable

Image not available for
Color:
  • Espoma NL30 30-Pound All Natural Organic Lawn Food 7-2-2 (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
  • Sorry, this item is not available in
  • Image not available
  • To view this video download Flash Player
      

Espoma NL30 30-Pound All Natural Organic Lawn Food 7-2-2 (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

by Espoma

Price: $49.92 & FREE Shipping
In stock.
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
Ships from and sold by Hydro Galaxy.
1
  • Organic lawn food
  • All natural and organic approved
  • Safe to use around pets and people
  • Long lasting nitrogen
  • Won-Feett burn or leach away
3 new from $23.75

Pools Summer Sale
Pools Summer Sale
Save 20% Off Pool Care Products. Shop Now.


Product Details

Package Quantity: 1
  • Product Dimensions: 22.5 x 4 x 14.8 inches ; 30 pounds
  • Shipping Weight: 30 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
  • Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
  • Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
  • ASIN: B001O8B92K
  • Item model number: NL30
  • Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars  See all reviews (1 customer review)
  • Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #221,189 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)

Product Description

Package Quantity: 1

Espoma nl30 30-pound all natural organic lawn food 7-2-2

Customer Questions & Answers

Customer Reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars
5 star
0
4 star
1
3 star
0
2 star
0
1 star
0
See the customer review
Share your thoughts with other customers

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

1 of 2 people found the following review helpful By Michael vitt on June 10, 2013
Item Package Quantity: 1 Verified Purchase
I use only organic fertilizer for my lawn and flowers. People must realize that pesticides affect our drinking water and in turn our health. I use 7-2-2 in the spring and the fall. In March, late June and October, I include Epsoma 9-0-0 Weed Preventer. It is organic and is granulated corn gluten. It works. This is my 2nd year, and as stated by Epsoma, I am about 90% weed free. There is a weed puller tool you can purchase for the other 10%. Epsoma also makes a lawn fertilizer that allows for deep root growth. Also a 2-2-2 for perennials and bulbs, Hollytone for evergreens (acid loving plants) and Bone Meal for roses. I have a compost bin which produces soil I use for my lawn and beds and a liquid tea that you can mix with water in a watering can. Amazon has all of these products at better than Home Depot prices. In the fall, water all your plants with the tea before frost. In the spring, each plant, tree and grass in your garden will grow tremendously big, have a healthy green color and your grass will be thick. Thick grass with long roots prevent weeds. You develop this type of growth by using organic nutrients. Shop Epsoma at Amazon, save money and save out planet.
Comment Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback. If this review is inappropriate, please let us know.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again

Customer Images

Search