Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Package Quantity: 1|Change

on December 9, 2010
To clean the remaining grinds from a bean grinder the bristles need to be firm - these are soft and do not work for this purpose. Complete disappointment
on May 3, 2010
I have owned this brush for about a year now. Works as it should. As another reviewer noted, the metal piece that holds the bristles onto the handle came unglued very very easily. I haven't taken the time to super glue this back but still holds on good enough. I normally wet the bristles, put a little soap in my hand and swirl the bristles and rinse until water runs clean. Considering how easily the brush came unglued I am only give three stars - seems like this is something the manufacturer could easily resolve.
on June 23, 2008
Now that I grind my coffee at home, purchasing a grinder brush was in order. I figured, a brush is a brush, right? I guess not.

This brush does the job well. It saves a good amount of of grounds that fly everywhere in my chainsaw-like grinder, and makes cleanup a breeze. The only thing I don't like about it is that the bristles occasionally come out and end up in my coffee grounds. Taking them out is easy, and it's only usually one or two, but it's still kind of annoying.

Hooray brush!
33 comments|45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 5, 2011
I bought this grinder brush, because of the ratings. I am so upset. When you clean out your grinder the bristles to the brush keep falling out into the ground up beans. I bought it to replace my oder brush, because I thought it would work better. It was not worth it to return. Do not waste your money.
on March 3, 2010
I've owned this brush for about 6 months now. The only problem I've had is that the metal ferrule was not glued properly to the wooden handle (it popped off about the third time I used it). I put it back on and crimped it onto the handle and it's worked perfectly ever since.
I am not at all thrilled with this espresso grinder brush. In fact I hate it and can't wait to replace it. And if it keeps shedding at the rate that it is, I am going to have to replace it real soon.

The shedding bristles are the most aggravating thing to me about this brush. I use the brush to sweep the coffee that adheres to the sides of my coffee grinder and under the grinding blade when preparing my coffee for a cup of pour over. Every time I do I must pick stray bristles out from my ground coffee. (And considering that this brush is made in China, I often wonder about the source of these bristles). Sure, the bristles are easy enough to remove from my coffee but I shouldn't have to do this, period.

Secondly, the bristles are not firm enough and do a poor job getting at the ground coffee in the grinder. The soft bristles bend and only spread coffee dust, make a mess and fail to get at the ground coffee remaining in the circular grooves of the grinder.

Third and of no real consequence but to annoy me, the varnish on the handle is sticky and I dislike that tackiness.

Other reviewers seem to love this grinder brush and do not share my complaints, so maybe I just received a bad brush. Mine feels cheap and simply fails to perform satisfactorily. So I will use the benefit of doubt in my evaluation and rate it with two stars rather than one.
on August 31, 2008
This brush does the job of sweeping out the bits of coffee left in the grinder, however, it looses its bristles so do not do this over your coffee grounds.
VINE VOICEon December 14, 2008
This is a very-well made, high-quality brush. The "natural fiber" bristles are dense & soft. I have not had it long enough to speak to its longevity, but it is all I expected and more from a relatively inexpensive little coffee grinder brush. It did a thorough job cleaning the "innards" of our Breville Grinder.
on April 30, 2013
I should have listened to the reviews that said the bristles are too soft. This is non-functional as a grinder brush!!!
on June 23, 2013
This brush works exactly as I expected and as far as all those people who said that the bristles come off, they don't if you use the brush correctly. I can only imagine that they are using the brush to try to take off the compacted coffee grounds. If you use this brush to only get off the loose grounds, it works perfectly and NO bristles come off ever. If you want to remove the hard caked on grounds then you need to use the Pallo coffee tool which works great for that. I first use the Pallo coffee tool to remove the hard caked on coffee grounds, then this brush to remove the loose leftovers. Works perfectly if used properly.