Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on July 10, 2013
When product was received and assembled it was unlevel by at least a quarter of an inch. This meant that when set on a table all four feet could not make contact with the surface, and it was prone to rocking. I had initially thought that this could possibly be remedied by disassembling and reassembling the legs in a different configuration. This did not help.

The only reason that I did not choose a one star rating for this item is because it was ultimately useable after a significant amount of tinkering. This entailed grinding two of the feet and adding spacers between the other two legs and the platform. Then, once this was accomplished, we determined that the top/platform itself was warped. This means that any item set upon it still wobbles slightly.

I would certainly agree with another reviewer who characterized the item as cheaply made, and would suggest exploring alternate products.
on April 6, 2013
Solved my problem of teapot warmers that were too small for larger teapots. The only problem is that the screws that attach the legs stick up a little unevenly through the top, which could cause the teapot to crack if they hit it on the bottom of the pot.
on October 30, 2014
I have been using this for months now to keep my coffee carafe warm on my desk all morning, or to keep a casserole dish warm through a long evening with friends. It is also very pretty to look at when not in use. Seems very sturdy, I expect to use it for many many years to come.
on November 16, 2014
I love the teapot warmers. They are sturdy and not only act as a beautiful teapot warmer but I am currently using one in the middle of my dining room table to elevate my wooden dough bowl centerpiece filled with autumn gourds, etc. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because the legs were not balanced but a little felt pad did the trick.
on May 28, 2013
required a litlle bit of re-assembly, had to move one leg to another position in order to be flat on table, and tighten the screws cause were loose, other than that, the piece is spectacular.
on November 10, 2013
I keep this on top of my wood stove and use it to put my cast iron Dutch oven on so the food will not burn.
on December 4, 2015
Bought it used, but cast iron is durable as hell, so unless you really want to destroy this thing, it's indestructible. Be mindful of the screws holding things in place - since iron doesn't flex, your screws will be the weakest point and you may wish to tighten them occasionally.
on December 30, 2014
Me and my friends like this teapot warmer. This traditional looking cast iron warmer is functional and very attractive which makes it a great addition in our house. The antique finished scrolled design has a tealight candle holder underneath which is a bonus.
on February 17, 2015
Teapot warmer came extremely warped. Things slip off the top , and only 2 legs set flat on the counter. Would not recommend buying, especially of you planned on putting a glass teapot on top.
on April 22, 2014
Sturdy and beautiful. Keeps my tea warm with a small Tealight candle in a lovely way. I am going to order more as gifts.