Verified Purchase
All products perform well with my camera. The charger is well thought out and actually holds on to the battery to the degree that I leave it inside the bag, charging up next to the car outlet! The bottle cap tripod is a joke, but works as intended (knew that going in). the only gripe is the bag, it's billowy and not well designed on the inside and I would not consider it weather resistant. I could almost fit a weekend's worth of clothes-lol. Promptly went out and purchased another bag that fit my needs and still allowed all accessories to fit without rolling around together, with a hidden zip and weather flap.

Both batteries went into the camera with no prob (fit was fine). However, the camera (Panasonic DMC ZS8) refused the batteries and would freeze the camera until the battery was removed. GOOD NOTE: Contacted the manufacturer directly and explained the problem. They had an envelope to return the old batteries and I recieved 2 new batteries from them for replacement that function fine with the camera. NO shipping or return fees incurred with the fix, : )
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again

Your Recently Viewed Items and Featured Recommendations