Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Essential Accessories Kit For Canon PowerShot SX260 HS, SX280 HS, SX280HS, S120, D30 Digital Camera Includes Replacement (1200maH) NB-6L Battery + Charger + Mini HDMI Cable + Case + 50 Tripod + More
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on July 6, 2012
The essential accessories kit for my new Canon Power Shot SX260 HS is just what I needed to complete my photo taking. Service was great and the items are as stated.
on November 3, 2012
All of the accessories fit my camera well. The case is compact but big enough to fit my camera two batteries, my extra memory card and the cord to connect the camera to the computer. This was a great deal.
on August 23, 2013
The package arrived quickly. The contents are as shown on the website. I have used the battery, camera pouch and the tripod, all are working well so far. I bought these for Canon SX260 HS. At the beginning I was about to return the camera, thus thinking of returning these accessories too. When I called Butterfly Photo about this, they politely said that I could return it since the shipment was already on the way. I decided to keep the camera, and also these accessories. A few days later I received a call from Butterfly Photo to make sure I am happy with their product... what a great customer service. Highly recommended.
on August 22, 2013
These are great assets to have, especially when on vacation. I like the convenience of a package deal. I get irritated when you have to purchase everything singularly. This is more convenient. I recommend to everyone
on June 15, 2014
I was quite pleased with this kit. It came with a lot of goodies. The battery especially was the best thing here! I didn't care to much for the tripod because the button came out of it on the first use on the mounting area so I was disapointed. I haven't found a way to get it replaced or even know what the point of putting a push button on the mount is for because when you screw the camera in the button gets in the way. I ended up buying a Cannon tripod from Cannon directly. It's much better. Seems to be more firm. The screen protectors are a nice addition to the bundle which worked well. I haven't found a use for the HDMI cable yet but when I do I know it will work.
on December 6, 2015
This kit has a lot of handy stuff in it. I wasn't expecting a whole lot in the way of quality for each piece since they are offering so much for what seems like so little. Nearly everything was great, but two things gave me issues. I took the tripod out of its box and began to figure out how it works, and a piece fell off from somewhere and I honestly haven't a damn clue where to put it back. Now the camera base kind of flops to one side. Maybe if I were less incompetent, I could fix it. But really I never intended to use this tripod so I can't be too upset. The second item that gave me issues was the package of screen protectors. Every. single. one. was incredibly dirty! It'd drive me nuts to have all of those specks of dirt across my screen. I threw them out. But everything else is worth purchasing, just don't hold your breath for screen cleaners.
on July 26, 2013
This kit has everything you need for your camera. We ordered it to take on vacation with us and it was areal plus to have. The spare battery and the charger were especially helpful. The tripod is great also. The price is outstanding. When I first looked at this product to order it I thought the price was wrong because it was so low. Basically you get quality products for a very reasonable price and the shipping was fast. I have added Butterfly products to my favorites list and I will definitely use them for all my camera needs.
on December 28, 2012
I was very impressed by not only the value but the accessories and quality of this product! The hard case is a must have when you have children who "drop their cameras." The accessory list is endless and the "perfect" gift to give them everything they'll need for their camera! I have the the Canon DSR... this Canon Powershoyt has almost the same pixels as my $1000 camera AND takes 1080p video. Great picture, easy to use, lots of settings... a must have.
on February 27, 2013
This accessories kit for our new camera is a very complete set of essential accessories for making great quality digital photographs. It contains two tripods...one for to set on a tabletop for family groups, and another tripod with a camera base and handle for use when making videos or photographs. There's a camera case, a USB cable for transferring photos to your computer, a charger, and extra memory card. The greatest feature is that you get all this for an extremely reasonable price. If you own a Canon PowerShot SX260 HS, jump on this deal!
on April 21, 2013
I read a review before purchasing, but was still dumbfounded by how much was included. There are two tripods...a wee one to pop in any bag and a medium one. Personally, I was after the other items so these were added gravy.

See 1 answered question