Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Grocery Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on July 26, 2013
A new camera usually means new accessories, since old cases, cords, etc. may not work with a newer model. This accessory kit saved me both time and money by providing everything I might need with my new PowerShot XS500 without having to hunt down each item individually. I'm particularly pleased to have the travel charger available, and an extra battery was a must. Canon might not appreciate the fact that some of the items say Vivitar, but they all work just fine!
on May 10, 2013
All of these items came in handy for my aunt's wedding, I was her photographer, mind you i'm not a professional but this made me feel like pro. The battery came in handy for when the one in my camara died, the batter life is awesome. the stand is great, the car charger and the bag was handy as well. I recommend it
on June 5, 2013
Filled in all the spaces needed to use the camera effectively. The AC/DC charger is a godsend as we are frequently in places that don't have electricity. Has the basics for use in varied locations and conditions. Exceptionally good price for all the individual components.
on July 29, 2013
Products are just like the pictures, mostly manufactured by Vivitar. Both tripods are easy to use, screwing into the bottom of the camera.
on June 28, 2013
The Canon PoweShot accessory kit is a bargain, especially from Butterfly Photo, the vendor on Amazon. It arrived promptly, and I am pleased with the accessories. A necessity for serious photography and camera care.
on March 8, 2014
The kit I received is identical to the pic on the site ....nothing was missing and all accessories are of good quality....really worth the money...
on February 18, 2014
All items are useful and very practical, I didn't mind that they weren't name brand they are all good quality.
on July 22, 2013
Nothing in the kit was specific to the Canon SX500. Both the camera case and tripod were Vivitar. Everything else was generic. If it doesn't matter to the buyer that nothing is Canon, it is a good value. The battery alone is worth the cost of the kit. Everything else is icing on the cake. I have charged the battery, used the screen protectors and plan to use the memory card adapter so I definitely got my money's worth. I plan to donate the tripod and camera case. I wanted a Canon case and really didn't need the tripod when I ordered it.
on October 15, 2013
I am as delighted with the Essential Accessories Kit For Canon PowerShot SX500 IS,as I am with the Canon Camera! The carrying case is everything I had hoped it would be and the extra battery has really been useful! I would highly recommend this accessories kit to other camera purchasers! Butterfly Photo is a reliable and responsive company.
on June 21, 2013
The essential Accessories Kit contained everything that I needed for for my 2 week safari. The case was light and held all of my equipment. The extra battery, charger, card reader and sceen protectors provided all of the accessories that I needed without having to make any trips to the photo store. I could not be more pleased.