5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal
Money saver, to buy everything included in this package separately would cost way more. The quality of the items included where good, and it goes great with my new GE POWER Pro series X500 16 MP Digital Camera.
Published on November 30, 2011 by Chelsie Kozlowski

2.0 out of 5 stars ButterflyPhoto Potential Buyers Beware!!
I wanted accessories for my new G.E. camera that I bought in February. This vendor is tricky. They identify the kit as though it is exclusively for two camera models "GE POWER Pro series X500, X5 Power Pro Digital Camera". Not even close and they know it. They got a steal on some old Vivitar camera accessories and did the bait-n-switch routine.
Look closer and...
Published on March 26, 2012 by M. Patton

2.0 out of 5 stars ButterflyPhoto Potential Buyers Beware!!, March 26, 2012
This review is from: Essential Accessories Kit For GE POWER Pro series X500, X5, Power Pro X550 Digital Camera Includes USB 2.0 High Speed Card Reader + 4AA High Capacity Rechargeable NIMH Batteries And AC/DC Rapid Charger + Deluxe Carrying Case + LCD Screen Protectors + More (Electronics)
Look closer and see that the bag says Vivitar. And that fifty cent USB card reader is physically too small to accept the larger format memory card required for the G.E. X500.
As for the batteries and charger - junk! As others have stated, they just go dead quick; even if you charge them and don't power up the camera. Hey! maybe they call it a "Rapid Charger" because of how rapidly the batteries need recharging after little or no use.
The vendor's responses to you concerns (and your valuable time) are wasted on irrelevant questions and with no intentions of resolve.
Don't fall for this fraud. Run! Do not walk from the vendor ButterflyPhoto.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, November 30, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Kit for GE Power Pro camera, October 26, 2011
I would recommend this product if you're interested in everything that is included. It's lightweight and has everything to take good digital pictures. I'm enjoying using it. Essential Accessories Kit for GE Power Pro series X500 digital camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Package, October 6, 2011
SueS (Phila, PA United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this package for a new camera that I just recently purchased. I was very pleased with the items. They quality was better than I expected considering the price. It was also packaged very well which was a good thing because the package was crushed on one end when I received it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bubbles and Batteries, August 11, 2013
Good stuff
-Can't beat the amount of things for this price
-I use a Linux computer and it has no idea what to do with my camera, it can't even tell that it exists when I plug it in. The memory card reader is a life saver, and works just fine on my LMDE. However, the card reader is SD, and will not read an SDHC card.
-Decent microfiber cloth.
-The bag itself is nice and sturdy. It has two pockets, a little slim one and the big main part with a velcro divider than can be moved. Sturdy zippers, an adjustable long strap, and the whole thing appears to be nicely padded.
-Overall a good collection of things to get started with everything you'll immediately need with your new camera.

Bad stuff
-Beware the tripod. This tripod, on it's own, is only about 2$. It flexes and bends well and is quite sturdy, but DO NOT turn it to snug, let it be loose in there. It's a sensitive little creature and broke off inside my camera.
-As others have said, the battery life is pretty sad. They charge fast, under two hours, but last about 4-6 hours. The former, if you shoot video.
-The screen guard is probably decent but I can't get mine to go on with a multitude of tiny, infuriating, bubbles clouding my LCD. I surrendered to the bubbles but I'm undecided as to whether I blame the guard for it's current state.

UPDATE Regarding the bag; the velcro proved stronger than the stitching. The inside lining of the flap ripped out. The velcro kept refusing to let go, and as I tugged up the lining simply quit. I went in and sewed it. On the one hand, I'm happy that my camera is safe in some super-effective velcro. Downside, I anticipate having to sew it again on down the line. (FYI, I use this camera, at most, twice a week. It ripped about six months in.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome !!, November 18, 2011
Stacey N. Rubin (Glyndon, Maryland) - See all my reviews
I received my items in perfect condition. They came within one week. Everything in the Accessories kit was useful to me as I went to Alaksa and took around 3000 pictures. There are faster battery chargers out there, but this one worked fine . I actually used the carrying case for all my accessories and batteries. The camera never left my hand !! This is a really nice little kit. Very happy with all of the items.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 30, 2014
good

5.0 out of 5 stars Camera, June 25, 2014
Amazon Customer (PETOSKEY, MI, US) - See all my reviews
I purchased this a couple of months ago and have no problems with it. The stand works great and the battery charger is essential.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, June 23, 2014
I liked but was never able to use because the camera I bought also off Amazon never worked kinda disappointed about it. It was a ge power pro x500-wh 16 mp w 15x optical zoom

3.0 out of 5 stars This was a good starter set, March 30, 2014
This was a good starter set. It was such a good buy that I thought I would give it a try. We actually ended up using our old body glove case that we had for our other camera.