Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on May 25, 2012
The table top tripod is exactly that, MUCH smaller than I anticipated and made VERY CHEAP!!! Also...........The rechargeable batteries will not hold a charge and the charger will not charge ANY of the batteries I have tried in it. The company called me and asked me how I liked the product, I told them about the troubles with the batteries and the charger and they said they would ship me out another set right away! It has been 5 months and still haven't received a thing from them. Order from a different company, they do not stick to their word and to me that means they are a piss poor company!
on December 7, 2011
Poorly made and pretty much useless. It seems to me that quantity has over come quality. The batteries are beyond recharging. The larger tripod is very frail and would not support my camera straight.
22 comments4 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 3, 2012
Awesome kit good quality and on time. Just what I needed. The bag is very good and just the right size for everything. The charger and the batteries are excellent quality. Very good value. Thank you Amazon.
on December 27, 2011
Worthwhile purchase for our new camera. Especially like the rechargable batteries with charger. I would recommend adding this to your camera purchase.
on December 8, 2012
WOW on the package deal great buy two awesome tripod. First the little one, great, awesome to balance even heavy cameras on for time delay shots, it bents where you need it. Second tripod ok make sure if you extend it all the way pull alittle on the legs to make it steady they are very skinny legs. camera bag holds everything durable too. usb very cool idea for clearing the card on a laptop when you are out in about on vacation for more storage. only item that seems to be giving me problem is the batteries or the charger, they would hold a charge when after the charger says done, and put in carmera, the camera tells me they are dead, tried both ac and dc connection for charging, never contacted customer support on those problems buy brought different batteries and have many quick chargers anyhow. also protect screen works well too. take your time and it works out great.
on February 10, 2012
Worth the money. Battery charger with Car charger very nice. Mini Tri-Pod , is what it is and a nice touch. Tripod is great but is a little flimsy. Im satisfied.
on July 25, 2013
why is because the battier has NO long charge and it don't recharge in 2 hours as it was said it do.but all in all i will give the recharge and 2.but,the others i would give the kit 100%sat. on all working items they do they job and i'm planing on buying 2 more camera's this year.
on July 2, 2012
I'm impressed! This is one great bundle of goodies at a truly wonderful price. The quality is above what I would expect at this price point and shipping charges were a bargain. The shipping time was also very quick. This will provide everything the casual snapshooter will need and is very useful. I'm really impressed and highly recommend this kit to everyone. BUY FROM THIS SELLER.
on January 3, 2012
This kit has it all if you want to look like you know what you are doing. The car charging kit is so handy, the flash drive put pix online in a snap. The big tripod should come with instructions, but once you figure it out, it is easy to adjust hi/lo.
on February 22, 2013
I had priced different Camera equipment in stores which were very expensive when sold seperately. So when I found this Accessory Kit. I purchased immediately. I bought it for my 19 year old son who just started showing an interest in photography. He doesn't have a problem or complaint about anything in the kit.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse