5.0 out of 5 stars Unbeatable for the price!
Published on September 15, 2011 by M. Perry

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok for the most part.
i gave this a three as the cables are not correct. It is sopposed to be mini- cable that fits the camera but its not. its regular on both ends.So i will now have to get one that fits. the other items were as descrbed.
Published on December 24, 2012 by gutzy

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbeatable for the price!, September 15, 2011
This review is from: Essential Accessory Kit For Samsung F90, HMX-F90, HMX-F90BN, HMX-F90WN/XAA, HMX-F90BN/XAA HD Camcorder Includes 50 Tripod w/Case + Deluxe Camcorder Case / Bag + Micro HDMI Cable + Lens Cleaning Kit + Screen Protectors + USB 2.0 SD Card Reader + More (Electronics)
I purchased this for a Samsung video camera that I ended up returning. I would have returned this, but the tripod stand works great with my Canon Digital Elph camera. I've looked around and haven't been able to find a deal better than this one! I am very pleased. This is a great seller too! Although shipping took WAY longer than expected, it was in no way the sellers fault. This product deserves 5 stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome deal!, August 10, 2011
I can't believe I got all this stuff for under 30 bucks! The tripod alone is worth the price, the bag is really nice, and the software that comes with the card reader is incredible. Butterfly Photo got this to me several days before expected, they're a great retailer. BUY THIS!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Kit, March 3, 2012
I got this kit to go with my New Samsung HMX Q10.
The bag holds the camera, cords, SD cards,batteries AND the cleaning supplies!!
The HDMI cable works great with the TV and the camera.
The tripod holds the camera well.

I'm happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars ButterflyPhoto rocks!, August 22, 2013
Though the cord was not what I thought it was, this phenomenal kit was worth keeping. Just one item alone from this set would cost more than the whole kit. And when I emailed the dealer to ask just that, they were on the spot with the answer and I've decided to keep this set because I think I just might get more use out of my camera now. Thanks ButterlyPhoto!

5.0 out of 5 stars Camera Kit, November 20, 2013
Great kit to get you started if your into blogging and sending out information into the world. I love this kit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything You Need, February 13, 2013
Tech Queen (PA United States) - See all my reviews
This kit was given with a video camera. It has all the accessories you need to make and transfer video.

2.0 out of 5 stars low quality HDMI cable, July 14, 2013
HDMI cable would not work as expected. This cable kept freezing my Samsung Q10 forcing me to remove the battery to recover. No issues when using other cables of higher quality.
Tripod and bag probably still make this bundle worth the price, but the bag is much larger than expected - reminded me of cases for old VHS camcorders..

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok for the most part., December 24, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and price, January 10, 2012
Excellent product, nice to buy it all together instead of searching around for different bits. Very good price for this video accessory kit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick Delivery and Good Service, January 4, 2012
I have had the package presented here for about a month and I have found it very useful. I bought it for the tripod, which is very small, compact, and useful. It stands 50" tall as it describes, but it works well. It is a bit stiff still with motion, but that will probably loosen up as I use it. The case is good with several pockets for storing things. I wish it was a little bit smaller since today's video cameras are so small, but it doesn't really bother me. I haven't used the other accessories yet, but I have them ready when needed.