Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 44 questions
vote
When you have a manual lens, meaning no option between A or M on the lens, you must set the exposure dial to manual, "M". I bought this kit and have both a D3100 and a D3200 and they work fine for me. I'm having a lot of fun with them.
Jun 26, 2013 by kina
vote
Specifically the two Lenses, the 0.43 wide angle and 2.2 Telephoto, are "Multicoated Optical Glass. The two high quality blue & orange filters are Optical glass. The other three are a glass by weight not text - UV, Polaroid and florescent filters. The ring with the colors is a 58 to 52 - haven't looked to see it it is a large to small or a small to large. I suspect 58 filters fit on a 52 lenses with that one. Other makers use 58mm filters. Vivitar has been in business making these types of products for 50 years or so. In the early 60's their 2x tele-converter was common on cameras.
Aug 6, 2014 by Martin H. Eastburn
vote
Many people ask this type of question but there's no easy answer without giving us information. If you have lenses for your D7100 that have a 52mm filter thread, then the filters will work. If you don't have lenses with a 52 mm filter thread, they won't. So without knowing what lenses you have, we can't say. It depends entirely on your lenses. That's the thing about a good DSLR. You can pick and choose your lenses. Remember, D7100 or D5200 or whatever is simply the camera body. It speaks only of the body itself - not the lenses. For the flash diffuser, yes that should work just fine. And the cleaning accessories will work with any thing. If you got standard Nikon kit lenses, then this will probably work just fine. Sorry I can't be more specific. If you can provide more details on your equipment we can be more precise in response. I've been pretty happy with mine. I got this to go with my basic kit lenses and they worked fine. The fit and finish isn't great - just decent. But the filters won't fit at all my Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8 with 77mm filter threads. So the answer is, it depends.
Jul 14, 2014 by Robert Payne
vote
Hi Alex, these accessories will fit on any lens with 52mm filter threads.
Nov 29, 2013 by DigitalGoja
votes
Hi, thanks very much for your question. This kit is compatible with any lens with a 52mm filter thread, regardless of brand or camera model. However, the reason the D3100 is not listed is because the D3100 does not have infrared and so it will not work with the included remote control. Everything else is 100% compatible as long as you are using a 52mm lens. We also have many other similar 52mm kits available that do not include the remote control. Hope this helps! Please remember we have a 90 Day 100% Customer Satisfaction guarantee. Try it out and if you are not completely satisfied we'll take it back for a full refund! Have a nice day! - DIGITAL GOJA
Feb 1, 2013 by DigitalGoja
votes
If I recall correctly box dimensions is about 10x10x8 and weight very light (there are many items but they're mostly small, biggest being the telephoto and macro adapters), I'd say just over 2lbs.
Jan 25, 2013 by Wan N.
votes
It works with some Coolpix but doesn't show your model. In any event not all features work with Coopix models
26 days ago by Ellis Megee
votes
I have a D5100 and the lenses did not work the camera body and lenses are both mail threaded. I have since learned that they are to be mounted on your existing lens like a filter. The other items in the kit are useful but can be bought for $20 if all you want is the filters, etc. Good luck.
Nov 21, 2013 by Lorie
votes
Should work on any 52mm lens. It attaches to my Nikon 18-55mm lens but not my larger one, because it is not 52mm
Apr 16, 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
Yes it could, RM-E2 is a replacement of the Nikon ML-L3 that is compatible with the Nikon D3200
Sep 12, 2013 by Viktor Starkiller
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers