5.0 out of 5 stars A great accessory pack for my Pentax camera
I was concerned at first that some of the items in this pack were not specific Pentax branded products. I received the accessory pack before the camera. Each item works perfectly with the camera. The floating strap is an important item to have with this camera - as is the extra battery/charger. I am very pleased with this purchase.
Published on July 11, 2012 by L Shinault

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT a fit for the camera
Published on June 5, 2012 by C. Ricketts

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT a fit for the camera, June 5, 2012
This review is from: Essential Accessory Kit For Pentax Optio WG-1, WG-2, WG-3, WG-3 GPS, Ricoh WG-4 GPS, WG-4, WG-30, WG-30W Waterproof Digital Camera Includes Extended (1000Mah) Replacement D-LI92 Battery + Ac/Dc Rapid Travel Charger + Deluxe Case + STRAP FLOAT + More (Electronics)
I ordered this kit the same time as I ordered my Pentax WG-2 camera. It arrived a week after my camera did and had an Olympus battery in it as well as a camera case that was totally the wrong size for the WG-2 camera (I can stack 3 cameras inside, but it won't close properly when I stand it on end and move the divider over to hold the camera securely standing on end). I double checked to make sure the camera case picture matched what I received- it did- so they are presenting a very poor choice in cases for this camera. But it definitely was the wrong battery. I also thought the floating wrist strap was way too small for the weight of the camera. So I have decided to return it. I will not be buying a kit like this again. A complete waste of time and the hassle factor I now have of waiting for the seller to send me an RMA to return it. I will order the SD card, wrist strap, screen protector, case & extra battery separately so I know I am getting what fits my camera.

8Dec2012: I meant to update my review awhile back as it really bothered me that the seller contacted me and tried to bribe me to CHANGE my review- especially the # of stars. They offered me 2 additional batteries for my camera if I would change my review. NO THANK YOU! My opinion is my opinion & it is not for purchase. Also it took a month for them to refund my return after I sent the item back. I will never purchase from ButterflyPhoto again! Buyers beware.

3.0 out of 5 stars Accessory pack review, January 31, 2012
We purchased this packet because we thought it was a great deal. The most important thing in the pack that we needed was the case. We thought we would get the case with a few extra goodies. However, when we got it, the case was way too small for the Pentax Optico WG-1 that I got for my husband's Christmas present. It was disappointing to have to go out and still have to buy another case.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, April 8, 2013
Eileen Bandy "EBandy" (Tehachapi, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I purchased for my son who is in the Marines to go with the camera we had just purchased he loves it because it is a great organizer for his camera stuff and is not too large.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great accessory pack for my Pentax camera, July 11, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Calls from the seller without fixing the problem backfire., February 20, 2012
I wrote a previous review about how this kit was not compatible with the camera and got an immediate call from the seller. At his request, I deleted the review but regret that more than the poor purchase. The camera is longer than the case and the tripod is near worthless. The other items appear to be OK but I haven't checked to see if the alternate brand strap can actually float the camera. If I had only wanted the items that did fit, I could have saved money and hassel by buying just those items. The seller put the blame on his supplier but I see the the exact same kit is still listed for the exact same camera by the exact same seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great! Thank you, July 14, 2014
Great! Thank you!

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy assesories for my camera, April 7, 2014
I ordered this product mainly for the spare battery and charger for my camera. A spare battery makes the camera much more useable and it's an easier way to charge the battery than what came with the camera. It also came with three generic "screen saver" sheets. So far I've used half of one to protect two different screens. These three items alone are worth the price, but in addition you get a nice medium sized camera case, a small tri-pod, a lens cloth and a small "float" attachment that will keep a waterproof camera from sinking if you drop it out of the boat. Pretty good deal, all in all. I'm happy with it.
Ed

4.0 out of 5 stars just like image, March 16, 2014
This was a gift and it turned out just like the images. The tripod is smallish but works well for uneven surfaces and everything else was just as expected.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Kit, February 11, 2014
I love this kit and it would be 5 stars if the tripod wasn't such a joke. So the chargers are great, the bag is wonderful, and really I love the camera too...even though it didn't come in the kit! If you have this camera and don't use it because you can't find the charger..buy this kit, it has the charger, the float cord for water use, additional battery. I mean it's so worth it.

4.0 out of 5 stars important items, January 17, 2014
I bougth an WG-3 for my kid, and this accessories are very important, I'm really pleased.
A 2nd battery is essential.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›