5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal, October 25, 2013
This review is from: Essential Elements 2000 - Book 2: Percussion/Keyboard Percussion (Percussion, Book 2) (Spiral-bound)
This book costs twice as much through the web site our school recommends us using! I cannot imagine paying more for something they would only use for one school year. This was shipped fast and arrived in mint condition! Saved the day!

4.0 out of 5 stars just what we needed, May 22, 2013
this is the book my son needed for band it came in a timely mannor and it was in perfect condition

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, September 21, 2011
This book was required for my daughters 6th grade band class. It seems to be well thought out and easy for her to use. Great to have CDs to hear unfamiliar songs and to get rythm right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Percussion Essential Elements, November 4, 2010
Susan (Bailey, CO United States) - See all my reviews
Product was in great shape. My son was happy to receive it. I was impressed in how little time it took to get here.

$14.99 $13.49