5.0 out of 5 stars An unbelievable price for all you get
Published on October 13, 2010 by Cecile Zoe

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer beware!
Extremely low quality. Buyer Beware! Do not believe the good reviews, they are just fake reviews left by Edens Garden employees.
Published 5 days ago by John Preher

5.0 out of 5 stars An unbelievable price for all you get, October 13, 2010
This review is from: Organic Top 6 100% Pure Essential Oil Gift Set- 6/10 ml (Eucalyptus, Lavender, Lemongrass, Orange, Peppermint, Tea Tree) (Health and Beauty)
I am pretty much blown away at what I got with this set. I really wanted some organic essential oils, and those don't just come cheap. Also, I am a beginner using essential oils, so I didn't really want to pay a lot of money when I might be making mistakes and accidentally wasting them or something. They smell strongly, even after using them for about 9 months now. Also, each bottle might last longer than you think, depending on your usage - I haven't used a single bottle down to the halfway mark, they are at more like the 1/4 gone mark. I have already used these for cosmetic, medicinal, cleaning, perfume and scenting purposes. I plan to use them for many more things in the future. Proof of how great they've worked lies in the treatment of my little nephew's athlete's foot - he is two years old and somehow got athlete's foot from another little girl. Well, his little tender feet did just fine with some lavender and tee tree oil salve I prepared and slathered on his just washed feet every morning, putting a sock on over them. They are actually getting better and it is disappearing, after only about a week of doing this. This is a GREAT set and I am glad I began my journey into essential oils with this, even better, organic set. And if you buy it as a gift? The box is simple sophistication and just nice enough that your giftee will be impressed. I've kept the original oils conveniently in the same box they came in for 9 months now, and the box has outlasted all of my use. You probably don't want to drop the bottles all the time, but I've dropped them a lot on the tile floor while doing laundry (whoops) but none of the bottles have broken. Lastly speaking of the organic quality of the oils, well, I was concerned that, when obtaining a super concentrated oil from a plant that has been treated with pesticides or fungicides, you may just be picking up some of these chemicals in trace amounts in your oil. I can't verify that actually occurs in the process, but why wouldn't it? Not to mention the negative impact non-organic farming has on the environment, too. Also, I was concerned about getting oils that may have been extracted from harvested plants through a chemical process. I am proud to say I bought this set, because I know either of those couldn't have occured in order to get the organic label on each bottle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential Set of Essential Oils, June 11, 2012
Dr No (Menifee, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I love this set and use it everyday! There are so many uses. When my infant was sick I would use Eucalyptus and Lavender to create a scented steam shower. I also mixed some of the same combo into coconut oil for a petroleum-free chest rub. I mix different scents into fragrance-free lotion for therapeutic purposes, lavender for bedtime, tea tree for my feet, peppermint for post-workout soreness. I use the tea tree oil to make my own deodorant. I use the orange to scent my vinegar for household cleaning and my wool dryer balls. Still looking for a use for the lemongrass but rest of the oils have been beyond useful. I love that they are organic too. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully presented, June 26, 2010
I purchased this item and it far exceeded my expectations. It was beautifully presented in a gift box. The oils are excellent quality. I would order this to give as a gift!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, November 28, 2011
I was recently on the hunt for some essential oils to use in my household. I chose this pure essential oil gift set because it had the 6 basic oils that I could use around the household for an affordable price. Since starting out in using essential oils, I have learned a tremendous amount of knowledge on just how to use them. The set even comes with "45 ways to use essential oils" which came in handy because I went back and ordered more from this company.

One way that I have used the oils is I made an All Natural Household Disinfecting spray that required lavender, eucalyptus and tea tree oil. I also made an all natural air freshener made from baking soda, lavender, lemon and tee tree oil. Since all of the oils that are sold in the stores contain harmful ingredients I was pleased with my findings and will continue to explore the many possibilities essential oils have to offer. I want to give my family the best and Edens Gardens is my new Go-To place for my essential oil needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product Great Price, February 7, 2014
From the moment I held the package I could smell the amazing fragamces and I hadn't even opened it yet. It comes in a cute package thats good for either wrapping up as a gift itself or for storing the oils when not in use. Theyre great for everyday use, to get rid of stress, aid sleep, and decongest. I'd recommend this highly its a great value and great product at an amazing price as you can get a bottle a third the size for the price of this whole kit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied customer, March 1, 2014
Great price, fast delivery, great for beginners to aromatherapy, and it's organic. It also comes with a helpful usage guide for your oils!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, loooooove my essential oils, February 12, 2014
Finally introduced my mom to these. We are eager to add to our collection. Think I'll try black pepper, and others next.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, February 10, 2014
WONDERFUL STUFF . YOU JUST CAN NOT BEAT THIS PRICE AND IT'S ORGANIC. USE IT IN MY SOAPS. AND IN MY HOT OIL MACHINE

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG SO AMAZING!!!, January 25, 2014
I ordered this product in the afternoon and it literally shipped out the same day! The shipping is absolutely the best! The products are exactly as described. The bottles are perfect in the box and it makes an excellent gift for anyone. The price is also very good because I've seen single bottles at local vitamin stores for a higher price than this whole box. Love the product, thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful set., December 29, 2013
I'm new to oils and mainly wanted them to make my own bath products......balms, shrubs, etc. The scents are incredibly strong and I just ordered six more from the same company. The packaging was beautiful, I could have easily handed it right over for a gift but this gift was for me.