Published 12 months ago by Heather

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless
It was supposed to be in good condition, but all the pages I needed for the class I was in were missing. It's a good thing I had a nice teacher.
Published 7 months ago by Halley Jarrett

5.0 out of 5 stars Be mentally, physically, financially, and emotionally prepared for college!, August 23, 2013
I purchased this book to read on my own instead of taking the college's course on this subject, so that the college credit would still be available for another elective and so that I wouldn't be spending expensive tuition for the course. I don't know whether my school uses this textbook or not, but it's a very valuable resource to help students prepare for college, not only mentally but also physically, financially, and emotionally. I am a non-traditional college student who graduated high school over 20 years ago, and this book is useful not only for the traditional student but students like myself. A lot of these types of books "assume" the reader is transitioning directly from high school to college but this book does not. I look forward to letting my 2 high school kids read this book before they go to college, whether they go at age 18 or 70. The book is very reader friendly, with lots of color photos and text laid out in a way that is interesting and engaging. Topics covered include: figuring out your own thinking style, developing good study habits, note taking, test taking, reading and writing, and time management. There are also sections on future planning, major selection, handling stress, math anxiety, money management, and taking care of your physical health. This book is extremely informative, worth the kindle price, and highly suggested to get the most out of your college experience and achieve success in college, not only if you are taking a class for which this book is required but also, and especially, for students who are not taking or do not have access to such a class.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, September 24, 2012
This review is from: The Essential Guide to Becoming a Master Student (Paperback)
The book is very helpful to new students. It arrived in time and in great condition. I would recommend it to new college students.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brand New, February 8, 2014
I Personally was concerned on if the book wasn't coming with Only Software ACCESS CODE but it did ,it was sealed .
The book was in perfect condition i will rate it from 1 to 10 it will definitely be a 10.5 . I was really happy with the Hard copy of the 'book . it came within ONE day business delivery . It was FREE that's if you are a college student . This apply with you College email.
I was greatly happy about the book condition & the ACCESS CODE. Loved it Thanks. Best experience yet.

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, January 9, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, November 6, 2013
Good book I love to use for my school work and exercise plus revision. Provides u with good life skills and if u into getting A this is ur book

5.0 out of 5 stars BAMS Book, September 14, 2011
The book came in excellent condition. I have not read it yet. Cheapest price around. Ended up having to buy it again through school because it has a special access code. If you have to have this book because you are a freshman in college, check with your school to see if you have to buy it through them. They will usually give you a discount.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, April 26, 2012
All of the homework papers were ripped out and this book was not well inspected. When I emailed them, they just appologized.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, January 27, 2013
good quality would order here again A + + + + + + + + ++ + + + + + + +

The Essential Guide to Becoming a Master Student
The Essential Guide to Becoming a Master Student by Dave Ellis (Paperback - January 6, 2011)
$60.95