Published 7 months ago by T. Niemuth

1.0 out of 5 stars I will be returning this book. It is specifically ...
Published 2 months ago by Adam Morrow

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book! Way more user friendly than the 5th edition!, June 30, 2014
This review is from: Essential Oils Pocket Reference (Spiral-bound)
Wow! Great improvement from the last one. Easy reference at the beginning, tells you about each oil specifically and what they are used for. It also tells you about specific ailments and where to look for them. It has substitutes in there as well a history of Young Living, which I found fascinating. Glad I bought this book. It is VERY user friendly in my opinion. The 5th generation wasn't quite a user friendly.

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST HAVE IF YOU USE EO!, July 5, 2014
This review is from: Essential Oils Pocket Reference (Spiral-bound)
Could not live without the information in this book as it relates to how and what to use in EO. So much information on Essential oils and how to use them. EO have helped my family so much. Can't say enough. If you use EO you need this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Use it Daily, July 8, 2014
This review is from: Essential Oils Pocket Reference (Spiral-bound)
I use this reference DAILY to help me determine what oils are best for the need I have at the moment. I love it's handy size!

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy reference tool, July 24, 2014
This review is from: Essential Oils Pocket Reference (Spiral-bound)
Great little reference book but the large Desk Reference book is the best! There is no animal section in the pocket edition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 6, 2014
Must have a copy to go with Young Living oils

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like this book, September 8, 2014
This review is from: Essential Oils Pocket Reference (Spiral-bound)
Have had for a week. I really like this book. Its small, but thick, and could fit in a bag or purse if needed. Nothing really all that different than some other extensive books on essential oils, therefore 4 stars. However, would take this over others as it has many more oils listed than others. Its obvious it promotes young living oils, but not obnoxiously so. Its worth the money, especially if looking for a unique oil not listed in other books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 5, 2014
Amazing, amazing reference. Very informative, geared toward Young Living Product Line.

1.0 out of 5 stars I will be returning this book. It is specifically ..., November 24, 2014
This review is from: Essential Oils Pocket Reference (Spiral-bound)
I will be returning this book. It is specifically geared towards the MLM company Young Living. When you go to the publishers website you will see it is a YL website. I do not appreciate the backdoor marketing attempt here. If you want to promote your company and their products, do so openly. Do not disguise it as a general reference book on essential oils and then heavily lace it with Young Living promotion. I am not saying anything again YL or their oils and products. I just to do not appreciate the veiled marketing attempt here and think others should know what they are purchasing.

5.0 out of 5 stars The book is better that expected, July 28, 2014
The book is better that expected. It contains more information than I thought ti would. I am glad I purchased it. it not only contains information on single oils but also on all of the Young Living blends.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not easy to see, August 17, 2014
CAMcDonough (PA, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Essential Oils Pocket Reference (Spiral-bound)
A ton of information. However, the print is VERY small - and I even have an up to date bi-focal prescription. Not easy to see.

Essential Oils Pocket Reference
Essential Oils Pocket Reference by Life Science Publishing (Spiral-bound - 2014)
Used & New from: $29.95