Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Essential Tools for Management Consulting: Tools, Models and Approaches for Clients and Consultants
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on March 15, 2011
The title Essential Tools For Management Consulting inspired me to purchase this book as I was now getting into the field on a full time basis. I must admit that of the four Titles that I purchased this was the first one that I started to read. I say 'started' because by the end of the third chapter I was overwhelmed by its complex technical nature. The models used by the obviously experienced and academic author were a bit too complex for this initial reading. Nevertheless, it would prove to be very useful for the more academic minded readers.
on July 31, 2012
This is a quick read because there is no meat. Essential Tools has a lot of excellent references but you would be better off purchasing some of the reference books rather than buying this book. This book is of limited value to any consultant regardless of his or her level of experience. The author has a very limited grasp of the field.
on January 30, 2013
The tools are good but so far in my reading I have not seen any of the five steps of consulting. It may be there, I don't know.

The tools are clear cut and excellent.