Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Black Friday egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Gifts Under $50 May The Best Garden Be Yours Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Black Friday Deals Black Friday Video Game Deals Shop Now HTL

on January 5, 2010
This product rates A+++++ in our book. We have eight children & they all love it! I have one picky eater who does not like fruits and veggies, but he loves NingXia Red so I know he is getting the nutrition he needs! As far as price, we get it for wholesale and purchase every month, giving us an additional 20% rebate which equates to approx. $120/4-pack..... a bargain when you know the nutritional "punch" this juice packs (not to mention energy & immunity)!
33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 26, 2007
This product used to be Berry Young Juice, which sold for about $20.00 a bottle. Then someone had a great idea to start a new business, you know the pyramid type, ( like the old AMWAY business).The juice now known as NingXia Red sells to the customer for any where $50.00 to $54.00 a bottle depending on distibutor. They offer 3 ways to buy this product and it seems that it can only be bought from 1 place. Too bad, IT IS A GOOD PRODUCT The only thing I feel people are getting ripped off because of the way it is sold. It you become a distributor then you can get it for around $35 a bottle. You pay to become a distributor,and have to purchase a kit with selling materials to start your business, believing all will get rich by signing up more people to become one of them. OH WELL TOO BAD AND SO SAD. It is a great product for SENIOR CITIZENS as I am but the cost is too much for a lot of us to be able to buy it. I have tried it and it did help me, wished I could afford it.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 11, 2010
I tried this product for 30 days in a row, with 1 oz per day... I did notice that it gave me a quick wake me up kick without caffeine, but I have been off the product for about 2 weeks to see if I would notice difference... Too bad, not much difference... Caffeine is cheaper... So, I won't be reordering the product... However, if you want to get by without caffeine, this will be a nice alternative to get a quick start to the day... There is no rush - but you certainly are perky and ready to go just 10 minutes later... Be sure to keep it refrigerated!!!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse