5.0 out of 5 stars smells great, works well
I tried this years ago in a doctor's office and loved it. Just got around to finding it online. It's spendy but worth it being just as wonderful as I remember with a natural subtle fragrance and great lather that rinses well.
Published on November 29, 2010 by Adriene

2.0 out of 5 stars The product came defective but
the product is excellant, I saw it at my acupuncturial's office and tried it and liked it so i ordered it here. Unfortunately it came with no top despensor so there is no way to get it out of the bottle. I emailed the seller and he told me he would send me another one as soon as it came in with the correct top and refunded me for this one. I hope they stand by their...
Published 13 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars smells great, works well, November 29, 2010
This review is from: EssentialOilsLife - Thieves Foaming Hand Soap (Health and Beauty)

4.0 out of 5 stars best foaming soap, March 2, 2011
This is the best foaming soap I have found to date. Young Living produces the best quality essential oils I have ever found, and I use many of their oil blends.

This soap is made with a special blend of essential oils from Young Living called "Thieves." The oil blend is called that because it is based on a formula used by a group of robbers in medieval times who rubbed themselves with the oils to keep from getting sick while robbing plague victims (yeah, nice people). They offered up the formula in return for more lenient sentences when they were caught.

Thieves blend has been tested in laboratories and is quite effective in killing a wide variety of microbes.

I have not found better essential oils than those produced by Young Living, and have been extremely happy with almost every product of theirs I have used.

If you are looking for a good foaming dispensed soap with mild germicidal properties yet without noxious chemicals, this is a great choice.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best soap!, December 30, 2012
BECKAH (TRAVERSE CITY, MI, US) - See all my reviews
I have this at home and anytime I have visitors they comment on how great the soap smells and feels. It's a standard at our home.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Thieves!, December 16, 2013
There is nothing bad I can say about Thieves. It smells like a spiced pie in the oven with all the wonderful essential oils in it, and you can be confident to know its much healthier than all the stuff in the stores with their Sodium Lauryl Sulfate!(look it up if you don't understand why it is so bad! And find out why everything from shampoo to hand soaps have SLS in it!) Natural ingredients is amazing! It gets really dry where I live during the winter months, and my hands feel so much better with this hand soap! Check it out!

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite hand and face soap, October 31, 2013
Bruce Smith (Barrington, IL, US) - See all my reviews
Nothing can beat the wonderful smell of this soap as well as the remarkable way it works as a face soap for my husband. Expensive, but lasts. It's worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells great!, May 31, 2013
yoga for all (Hot Springs, MT United States) - See all my reviews
This stuff lasts forever and smells divine. I am sensitive to most scents-this one works for me! Great for cleansing what you need cleansed.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this, April 19, 2013
great smell, exacty what I was looking for, found this at a natural healing spa, loved the scent, happy to find online!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thieves In a Foaming Soap, February 23, 2012
When I heard that Thieves was in a foaming soap, I had to have it. While telling my sister that Bath & Body Works still hasn't come out with a foaming soap that doesn't include Triclosan, she remembered that she was looking at this and sent me the link. How awesome! Foaming soap works so much better for my little children washing hands after school than gel that just gets washed down the drain. I love it! Only wish I bought a few more. When I reorder, I'll include a few extras for each sink.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good soap in bad bottle, May 27, 2010
The soap is good and smells like cinnamon, but the bottle is leaking while being shipped.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best soap, June 19, 2014
This product was a good buy and I absolutely love thieves essential oils. I would recommend it for just about anyone.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›