Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Young Living Thieves Essential Oil Foaming Hand Soap
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

VINE VOICEon March 2, 2011
This is the best foaming soap I have found to date. Young Living produces the best quality essential oils I have ever found, and I use many of their oil blends.

This soap is made with a special blend of essential oils from Young Living called "Thieves." The oil blend is called that because it is based on a formula used by a group of robbers in medieval times who rubbed themselves with the oils to keep from getting sick while robbing plague victims (yeah, nice people). They offered up the formula in return for more lenient sentences when they were caught.

Thieves blend has been tested in laboratories and is quite effective in killing a wide variety of microbes.

I have not found better essential oils than those produced by Young Living, and have been extremely happy with almost every product of theirs I have used.

If you are looking for a good foaming dispensed soap with mild germicidal properties yet without noxious chemicals, this is a great choice.

Highly recommended.
on December 16, 2013
There is nothing bad I can say about Thieves. It smells like a spiced pie in the oven with all the wonderful essential oils in it, and you can be confident to know its much healthier than all the stuff in the stores with their Sodium Lauryl Sulfate!(look it up if you don't understand why it is so bad! And find out why everything from shampoo to hand soaps have SLS in it!) Natural ingredients is amazing! It gets really dry where I live during the winter months, and my hands feel so much better with this hand soap! Check it out!
on February 23, 2012
When I heard that Thieves was in a foaming soap, I had to have it. While telling my sister that Bath & Body Works still hasn't come out with a foaming soap that doesn't include Triclosan, she remembered that she was looking at this and sent me the link. How awesome! Foaming soap works so much better for my little children washing hands after school than gel that just gets washed down the drain. I love it! Only wish I bought a few more. When I reorder, I'll include a few extras for each sink.
on November 12, 2013
I read the reviews before buying. I bought it primarily because it was recommended as a mix in a self-made essential oils mixture to deter fleas. I am into essential oils as I am tired of the heavy chemical alternatives... so I read online that you can mix your own flea deterrant with some specific essential oils and add a little of this Thieves Foaming Hand Soap.

I wouldn't say that this soap alone has a wonderful smell... it doesn't smell that pretty taken alone but when you mix it with the other essential oils for my flea deterrant, the whole thing smells pretty good. :-)
VINE VOICEon October 15, 2014
Bought this to use in place of my regular hand soap for washing when coming home from being in public places during flu season. It has a pleasing aroma due to the essential oils used in it. Thieves' oil has been around since the plague days in Europe. Thieves used to put it upon themselves to keep from getting sick while robbing the dead bodies of their townspeople. My only complaint is that there is no pumper spout as shown in the photo of the product, just a flip lid and this makes it difficult to wash your hands without first contaminating the top of the bottle. I put it in my own pump dispenser. I found this very annoying considering how small the bottle of product is for the money and how hard the bottle is to get open.
on November 29, 2010
I tried this years ago in a doctor's office and loved it. Just got around to finding it online. It's spendy but worth it being just as wonderful as I remember with a natural subtle fragrance and great lather that rinses well.
on August 14, 2015
Go ahead. Splurge for what may be one of the most expensive hand soaps out there. But here's the deal: it lasts a long long time, it smells amazing, and leaves your hands feeling fabulous. Go for it. You know you want to. You will be totally happy.
on March 14, 2016
My son told me about Thieves Essential Oil and I decided to try this. A little amount is all you need. Smells awesome and does not dry out your hands. The antibacterial and antiviral properties are great and it is all natural.
on December 30, 2012
I have this at home and anytime I have visitors they comment on how great the soap smells and feels. It's a standard at our home.
on May 27, 2010
The soap is good and smells like cinnamon, but the bottle is leaking while being shipped.