5.0 out of 5 stars Shipper was expeditious
Published on September 21, 2010 by Keisha White

3.0 out of 5 stars Ashford customized texts overrated, more expensive
Received a newer, less worn, like new copy with CD for $10.
THis one cost me $15.
Published on October 30, 2010 by MsPopcorn

5.0 out of 5 stars Shipper was expeditious, September 21, 2010
Keisha White (Dallas, GA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Essentials of Contemporary Management (Ashford University Second Edition) (Paperback)
The seller of this item was excellent. My shipment arrived expeditiously, even though I only paid for standard shipping which was said to arrive in 7-14 days after purchase. I receive this book within 2 to 3 days and it arrived just in time for my next exam. This shipper comes highly recommended by me. Book was not new, but for the price it was not in a bad condition all pages were intact and it served the purpose.

Excellent Shipper!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for business class, February 4, 2013
This book was used for my college class and it proved well for what I needed. I would recommend this book to anyone needing it for business class or just wanting to learn how businesses work

5.0 out of 5 stars Textbook Purchase, July 20, 2010
I received the book in like-new condition, better than expected since I purchased a used item I expected some wear but the book looked brand new and the price was right. Very pleased with purchase, I now always check amazon first before buying a book elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, September 25, 2010
The book was in very good shape for a used book. It was exactly how it was described by the seller. No problems with the seller and the delivery was very timely.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ashford customized texts overrated, more expensive, October 30, 2010
Received a newer, less worn, like new copy with CD for $10.
THis one cost me $15.

3.0 out of 5 stars No receipt for my purchase?, April 6, 2010
Unfortunately, I didn't receive a receipt for my purchase, and my email requests for one have gone unanswered.

Essentials of Contemporary Management (Ashford University Second Edition)
Essentials of Contemporary Management (Ashford University Second Edition) by Gareth R. Jones. & Jennifer M. George (Paperback - 2007)
Used & New from: $0.98