5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read, informative, insightful
The text is well-organized and contains several charts and boxes that review main points and provide examples of ways to apply the material to classroom teaching. Each chapter concludes with sample Praxis exam questions that ask the reader to apply material from the chapter. I especially like Ormrod's conversational prose and anecdotes - she makes it very readable.
Published on March 6, 2007 by E. Seligmann

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay Book
This book is okay. It was a required text for a class that I took and although it was informative, it's not something that I would read for my own personal enrichment. The book was also pretty expensive too.
Published on January 3, 2012 by Connie1998

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read, informative, insightful, March 6, 2007
E. Seligmann (Aurora, CO United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Essentials of Educational Psychology (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars relevant and educational, March 8, 2010
This is a very good textbook to use to study ed psych. Loaded with charts, scenarios, interactive activities, and easy to read text,students and teachers alike will enjoy working with this book. I'd recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, April 25, 2011
This review is from: Essentials of Educational Psychology (Paperback)
the book was in perfect condition and came quickly!!! fantastic. this book is for my ed psych class in college and the college bookstore wanted to sell me the same exact book for $130!! i got it for $8 here on amazon and it was amazing. besides being in wonderful condition- the material covered in the book is necessary for any educator or parent. this is one of the very few textbooks i will be keeping long after the class has ended!

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay Book, January 3, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars textbook for school, July 29, 2013
Good textbook that is informative for teachers who want to be aware of how psychology applies to their teaching and to their students.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great condition!, September 22, 2013
Book was in great condition! There was no writing or highlighting on any of the pages. Very happy with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for school work, September 17, 2013
I used the prior version to take the same college class and everything is exactly the same. Thanks very much

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, June 29, 2014
ok

4.0 out of 5 stars Educational Psychology Book Review, February 7, 2009
A. Molloy (Lincolnshire, IL USA) - See all my reviews
Amazon shipped this to me in plenty of time! It arrived on or before they said it would. It was sealed as new as stated when I purchased the text. It was VERY reasonably priced (as new) compared to all other booksellers. The book itself seems readable, although I am only on the second chapter. Thanks Amazon for getting this to me! I had problems getting my other text from another bookseller, and thus plan to purchase any other textbook from Amazon now.

5.0 out of 5 stars I got my book at a good time, October 22, 2008
I was extremely happy with my order I received it at the promise date and it helped a lot because I had an assignment due that same week. yahoooo

Essentials of Educational Psychology
Essentials of Educational Psychology by Jeanne Ellis Ormrod (Paperback - October 16, 2005)
Used & New from: $0.77