5.0 out of 5 stars vh essentials
Published 24 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars I highly recommend renew life probiotics for women
i think these have helped. but nothing miraculous. I payed about 60 for them and i'm not sure it was worth it. the 90 it is going for now is just ridiculous. there are other supplements that help. I highly recommend renew life probiotics for women. 90 billion.
Published 2 months ago by bee21

5.0 out of 5 stars vh essentials, March 4, 2013
Ive suffered with bv for as long as I can remeber and dont want to remember! LOL! I lived with flagel and metro gel! For years! @ 40 something Im at my wits end! Went to a specialist and After sex it just keep coming back! :( To the point that as much as I hate to say it ! I was tired and could not really enjoy myself any more ) With the anticitpation of that darn discharge and smell! Sicking! Well after a long time of nothing I became active again and Low and behold after about 6 weeks! BV showed up again! So I decided to do some research again! After reading many many reviews! One lady mentioned the vh essentials along with the probiotics (REphresh)! Let me tell you I want to give her a big Kiss!!!!!! Ive been taking both for about 3 weeks now and after the 2 week ! I defintly felt and smelled a difference! All though Its an added expence It is well well worth it! She also memtioned the acidolph!us My gyn did mention my taking the acidolphlus I didnt feel as though that was working so I stoped.! I guess i really should have giving it more time! I read up on different probiotics and decide to go with the one made for vaginal health, because in my research , they said they all didnt work the same! The lady in the other review did say she used the vh essentials,rephesh and the acidolphilus! I also used the rephest suppositories Not as directed just did half for 2 days and then used it after sex! Just as a preventive messure! And I'm in it for life now! Its such a relief now! Hopefully this will help someone else because I know how frustration this is!

5.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the $, August 26, 2014
This review is from: VH Essentials BV Homeopathic Treatment Capsules, 60 Count (Health and Beauty)
These are great but they sell for 9.99 at walgreens for a 60 day supply.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Best for Prevention/treatment, November 24, 2013
This is the best product to prevent/ treat BV symptoms. I have used this for 2 years now and have not had any issues with BV. Not had to use Flagyl!

4.0 out of 5 stars Works, May 28, 2014
I purchased this for my BFF and she said it worked great for her and she continues to use it. For any female having issues with BV give this product a try.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, July 30, 2013
Only thing that has worked and I've tried quite a few different things for prevention. Much better than having to take actual medications.

4.0 out of 5 stars price on here is a rip off!!, September 17, 2014
great product. I've used it it works and it helps. You can get it from a local pharmacy for 6.99.,the price they're asking on here, $69, I wouldn't pay that if my crotch was falling off. It's acomplete rip off. just go to your local pharmacy and buy it there.
5 stars ☆☆☆☆☆ for the product
1 for this company

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, July 1, 2013
its a great capsule so far and definitly helps my discharges thru out the day. i used this alond with the 6day insert treatment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, July 6, 2014
This is a great product! I have reoccurring BV and this takes care of all my symptoms! Finally something that's not a prescription!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product!!, July 26, 2013
I recently purchased this at Wal-Mart and it was the best decision I ever made. I've only been using it for a week now but I can see major results. This item is worth the money!!

5.0 out of 5 stars It works !, December 7, 2012
This product works I recommend it too all the ladies out there who rather order it online ..!! Great product

VH Essentials BV Homeopathic Treatment Capsules, 60 Count