5.0 out of 5 stars Good information
This book is very informative. It is very thorough. I really can't say enough about it! This book is going to be a mainstay in the bookshelves.
Published 22 months ago by Heather Qwilleran

3.0 out of 5 stars Good; however....
The book itself is excellent and at a great price. Also came in new condition as described; however the code for info trac and meterology now didn't work...was disappointed. I was looking forward to that to facilitate my understanding of the subject. Still, overall a good purchase and was shipped quickly.
Published 23 months ago by M. Dickerson

5.0 out of 5 stars Good information, April 7, 2013
This review is from: Essentials of Meteorology (with MeteorologyNOW and InfoTrac) (Paperback)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good; however...., February 20, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, May 29, 2007
This is a wonderful book to teach to Junior High kids. I bought it though for my Meteorology class at the Junior college I attend.

Essentials of Meteorology (with MeteorologyNOW and InfoTrac)
Essentials of Meteorology (with MeteorologyNOW and InfoTrac) by C. Donald Ahrens (Paperback - August 3, 2004)
$227.95 $214.98