Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more

on December 19, 2002
I find Robbins's OB one of the best introductionary books for OB. Though it does not contain lots of case studies, to get started with concepts, the easy to read layout and the interesting activities that he presents makes it a very good book to get started. I personally started my OB with a much more detailed book, but after I found this one, I used this as the starting point, to get the ideas, and then used more high level books to explore further.
Why not 5 stars, well, coz as I said, I did need to look at other books to explore in detail!
on October 15, 1998
Robbins discusses current OB theory in a brief, concise manner. He does not provide many examples of real-teime applications, however. This is a hinderance to the book's usefulness as it is sometimes difficult to conceptualize how many of the theories might be practically implemented. Overall, a decent reference book.
on December 20, 1999
This is a great book to understand the fundamentals of organizational behaviour. It is simple to understand, and the excellent layout and graphics make it enjoyable and ignite your curiosity. I read it from cover to cover in a matter of days. However, I do agree that more relevant case studies and applications should have been included.
on January 15, 2013
I choose 3 stars because the book is readable. I payed more amount of money expected an almost brand new book but its full of markings. I have payed for used books many times over amazon.com but this book has left me very disappointed. I hope they reconsider the books condition before choosing the price since we all have experience with these things. I wont use this company in the near future until i deem it necessary.

The book overall is very good. It is easy to ready and a lot of help to understand most organizational behavior themes.
on January 4, 2014
This book is outdated. It makes a lot of mention of the rise of the use of technology in the workplace. This 9th edition is supposedly from 2008 but reads more like it is from 1997 when the first edition came out.
on May 6, 2012
Want to know what makes people tick at work? Or even at home? This book is a must read for anyone wanting to learn more about 'people' skills. Managers will learn how to handle and work WITH their employees. Spouses will learn how understand their significant other, instead of judging them.
on June 27, 2010
I appreciated the quality of the book I ordered. The seller packaged in cardboard rather than a flimsy envelope, so the paperback spine was not destroyed through shipping. The book looked like it had been read once over, with no markings/highlights. I got this book after shipping for under $10, when it would've cost me $90 to buy it used at the campus bookstore. Deal!
on February 4, 2011
The book came just in time for my second class. I had to get
it in a hurry, which was done.
Book in condition that I read on Amazon about.

This is a really good book to start with a few other books
to set your foundation for OB studies.
on September 21, 2009
This book arrived with in 4-5 business days. I got mine before some of the others in my class that ordered from a different site and they ordered before me. It was in good condition.
on January 25, 2009
This book is great. I love the content and it makes the topic of Organizational Behavior so interesting and easy to understand. A great textbook for this topic.