Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on September 28, 2010
I bought this book for the biological anthropology class. This textbook is clear and concise. Each time when I confuse on the class, and not really sure about what the professor discuss about. I will check on this textbook later thant everything become clear. Therefore, I recommand this book for student who want to understand the biological anthropology field.
on July 10, 2013
The book was not the correct edition i had asked for, but that was my fault for not checking that this book was the 8th edition and not the 13th. I'm taking an anthropology class for summer school, and i was so incredibly disheartened when i saw that this book shipped out of PAKISTAN!! as in half way across the world! however, from the time the book shipped to the time it got to my house it was like 5-6 DAYS!! I COULD NOT BELIEVE HOW FAST THE SHIPPING WAS!
i give them 10 million stars for the speed of the shipping alone!
on February 22, 2011
It was only opened twice, looks and smells(I've purchased some not so good smelling books before) brand new. I am very pleased with this purchase and will use the same seller in the future and have recommended them to fellow students. For my budget, in my personal opinion, I bought a brand new book for used price.
on April 22, 2013
This text is highly factual, up to date and thorough, especially regarding genetics and species evolution. The topics are very interesting and not for believers in religious creation dogma, lol.
on February 26, 2011
this loose leaf version is well worth it. They aren't copies of the pages but actual textbooks page that neatly fit in a 2 inch binder!
on June 1, 2013
Perfect book and boring to read. As much as I am happy with the speediness of the arrival, I was not happy with reading the book. Only because I hate anthro.
on February 20, 2013
This text is an Easy read, light weight, paperback with great illustrations...I definitely would recommend this text especially as an Anthropology Student.
on April 24, 2010
This is a great college textbook! Very detailed, but yet you can understand every word of it. I recommend it just to read cause of all the information.
on September 11, 2011
The content of the book is very good, easy to read, and study, and the condition of the book was excellent.
on October 3, 2015