5.0 out of 5 stars How many people give a Precalc book five stars?
Published 10 months ago by Dumbledore's Army

3.0 out of 5 stars Precalculus resource manual
This book has a review of basic algebra concepts.It has a comprehensive chapter on the use of the calculator. There is only an outline of the concepts presented in the book.

The solutions are only a sample of the problems in the book. The book is helpful but it could be more inclusive.
Published on February 22, 2010 by Janful

3.0 out of 5 stars Precalculus resource manual, February 22, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars How many people give a Precalc book five stars?, April 8, 2014
This book is comprehensive enough that even if you don't have an excellent professor, you can get the concepts with practice. The course was very fast-paced and I was one of only a handful who passed, but I was also one of only a handful who showed up to class every day and took my studies seriously. This book is great for self-teaching. As with any math book, don't read it as you would read a novel--read it instead as a puzzle or a riddle that requires outside-the-box thinking and you will ace the course!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected., August 23, 2013
This review is from: Essentials Of Precalculus With Calculus Previews (Jones & Bartlett Learning Series in Mathematics) (Hardcover)
I ordered this product on Wednesday and got it on Friday. Obviously I was pleased with how fast that happened. When I got the book it was in near perfect condition and when I ordered it it said that it was in good condition. It was a fantastic surprise. Based off of my experience I would buy from this seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Textbook!, January 14, 2013
Loved this textbook! The examples it gives are pretty clear and it gives you nice chapter review tests you can take to test your skills. Also, it's a very well-made book. The pages are a nice thickness and the cover looks nice while being durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Seller, Highly Recommended, January 30, 2014
I got the book in the good condition that I expected. Unfortunately, I ended up buying the wrong book because there are actually a lot of Precalculus books by these authors, so be careful before you buy! This book was still helpful however for my class.

1.0 out of 5 stars Hate it, January 6, 2014
I am fairly good at math and understanding new concepts, but this book is useless if you are new to this material! It is so incomplete, and devoid of a proper descriptions and examples. You can do way better than this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for those afraid of Calculus!, February 2, 2010
I got this book for school and I love it! Honestly, math is never easy for me and this book really takes it slow and makes it easy to grasp, one concept at a time. If only all of my text books were so clear!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good!, September 23, 2013
The book arrived in a timely fashion and it was in good condition. So far I am pleased with everything....a little nervous about returning it since we're renting it.

1.0 out of 5 stars HATE, January 14, 2014
Already hating this subject this book doesn't help. Questions aren't explained on how to solve in the section and sections don't make sense

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Textbook, August 26, 2014
Great book. Understood it better in college rather than the boring textbook in college.

$198.95 $183.35