5.0 out of 5 stars good item for great price
I have purchased this item along with the exfoliator and the eye cream from walgreen. when i run out i will use this product from amazon.
After using it for a month, my skin already feels tighter. I especially notice a difference in my neck. This cream goes along way too, you only need
a little to cover your whole face and neck.
Published on March 15, 2012 by mia fan

2.0 out of 5 stars Old product
Published on October 22, 2011 by Alisha J Cloer

2.0 out of 5 stars Old product, October 22, 2011
This review is from: Skin Essentials Provectin Plus Advanced Wrinkle Repair for Fine Lines and Deep Wrinkles 6oz. (Health and Beauty)
I have used this product for a few years and usually purchase it at my local Walgreens. Now that they stopped selling it, I found this on Amazon and wanted to give the online ordering a try (my first time). When the product arrived, the boxes (I ordered two) were faded and looked as though they have been sitting on a shelf for 10 years. Honestly, I'm not sure I want to use the lotion since it is for my face and I'm upset that I spent $60 for a product that looks like it came from a flea market.

5.0 out of 5 stars good item for great price, March 15, 2012
a little to cover your whole face and neck.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrinkle Repair, January 1, 2012
I bought this at Walgreens and they no longer sell it. I was glad to find it on Amazon dot com.

1.0 out of 5 stars Great Product but Double the price on Amazon, November 7, 2011
Amazon has this product double the cost of Walgreen's which, incidentally, still sells it both on line and in the stores. I don't know why the last reviewer couldn't find it as I've had no problem. I love love love this product. I give it five stars but one star for Amazon because of the doubling of the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars for the hands and neck, October 31, 2014
I used the cream for over 10 years. I don't think the cream is fine enough for the face. I use it nightly on my feet and hands with a few drops of oil. I am 63 years old and everyone who noticed my hands will give a compliment . And I also think is OK for the neck.