Establishing Enterprise Mobility at Your Company is an authoritative, insider's perspective on staying connected companywide. Featuring CTOs and CIOs representing some of the top companies in the nation, this book provides best practices for deploying mobile technology throughout your organization, as well as evaluating that technology s success. Driven by the desire to help the business run more efficiently and improve productivity, these authors offer tips for developing effective mobile solutions and increasing usability. This book provides valuable insight for those looking to reap the benefits of enterprise mobility by properly training employees to use their mobile devices at home, on the go, and around the world all while overcoming off-site challenges. Highlighting the importance of providing seamless support to remote employees, these authors also demonstrate how to troubleshoot new technologies and protect against potential security breaches before they have an opportunity to arise. The different niches represented and the breadth of perspectives presented enable readers to get inside some of the leading technology minds of today, as these insiders offer up their thoughts around the keys to implementing a mobility plan as agile as modern day's changing technology.
Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business intelligence from C-Level executives (Chairman, CEO, CFO, CMO, Partner) from the world's most respected companies nationwide, rather than third-party accounts from unknown authors and analysts. Each chapter is comparable to an essay/thought leadership piece and is a future-oriented look at where an industry, profession or topic is headed and the most important issues for the future. Through an exhaustive selection process, each author was hand-picked by the Inside the Minds editorial board to author a chapter for this book.
1. Adrian Sannier, Vice President and University Technology Officer, Arizona State University - "IT Evolution and the Changing Face of Mobile Technologies"
2. Joshua Light, Director, Information Technology, GlobalHue - "Any Time, Any Place: Staying Connected with Mobile Technologies"
3. Patty Lavely, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer, Memorial Health Inc. - "No More Idle Hands: Making Use of Mobile Technology in the Workplace"
4. Christopher J. Progler, Chief Technology Officer, Photronics Inc. - "Going Mobile: Evolving Connectivity in Knowledge"
5. Eddy Semaan, Vice President, Information Technology Product Development, Ruby Tuesday Inc. - "Using Research and Quality Assurance to Reduce Errors and Increase Usability with Mobile Devices"
6. Manesh Patel, Senior Vice President, Information Technology and Chief Information Officer, Sanmina-SCI - "Developing and Supporting Companywide Mobile Solutions"
7. John Voeller, Senior Vice President, Chief Knowledge Officer, and Chief Technology Officer, Black & Veatch - "Aggressive Mobile Technology Strategies for Optimal Connectivity"
8. Jon Baird, Chief Information Officer, Shared Technologies Inc. - "Making Sense out of Enabling a Remote Workforce"
9. Daniel Wakeman, Vice President and Chief Information Officer, Educational Testing Service (ETS) - "From Strategy to Security: Supporting the Mobile Workforce"
10. Grant A. Richardson, Senior Director, Information and Technology Systems, ABX Air Inc. - "Around the World and Working Mobile"