5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed with this product
Published on November 17, 2009 by G. Whaley

3.0 out of 5 stars Big pills with no coating
Rather hard to swallow. Guess I'd go with capsules next time. These are probably great for someone who swallows pills easily.
Published 20 months ago by Peggy Balcius

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed with this product, November 17, 2009
This review is from: Ester-C Vitamin C, 1000 mg, 120 Tablets (Pack of 2) (Health and Beauty)
I felt I was getting a cold, so I started taking this brand of Ester C, hoping to ward the cold off. I just took one a day for the past 4 days, and the cold never developed. Yes, the pill is big, but several good gulps of water will wash it right down! One of the other surprises that I didn't expect was that all the aches and pains caused by arthritis that usually bother me daily have been non-existent while taking this high dose of Vitamin Ester C. The weather changed from sunny to rainy over these four days, and usually when the weather changes, I really feel it in my joints but not this time. I was taking another brand of Vitamin C (gel capsule, 500 mg) and I never felt different, whether I took it or not but this one really makes a difference that I can actually feel. It's is a keeper!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ester C Vitamin C, May 12, 2013
This is the best vitamin C supplement you can buy. You can buy much cheaper vitamin C supplements, but none as good as this.
I have been using Ester C since it first came out. Do yourself a favor and read / research / google why Ester C is better than that cheap stuff they sell at the drug store. This is the way to go... for all the reasons you would want to take vitamin C, Ester C is the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Vitamins, January 30, 2010
I recently had to have surgery and my doctor told me to load up on vitamin C. So off I went to the store and bought some. After just a couple days, my stomach was hurting, and I had acid reflux, plus pain on urination, and just couldn't take them anymore. THEN someone recommended "Ester-C" to me...WHAT A DIFFERENCE! I have absolutely NO ill effecst from taking this brand of vitamin C. What they say is TRUE. It IS stomach friendly and non-acidic! I'll be back for more. Do not hesitate to try it, you'll be glad you did!

3.0 out of 5 stars Big pills with no coating, May 20, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Ester-C 1000mg, February 17, 2013
K. Samenow "Staying healthy" (Oceanside, CA United States) - See all my reviews
After having trouble with the side effects of taking regular Vitamin C, I decided to try Ester-C, & never have any trouble now. It's easy on my stomach, & don't have any intestinal upset. I use this along with a couple other supplements, & my immune system is strong, with no colds!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, October 2, 2013
Purchasing this was a great buy. You get a 120 count which is hard to find and 1000mg
makes this purchase hard to beat.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Vitamin - Bad size, May 25, 2013
They really need to find a way to make these things smaller. The dosage is just right, but man they are hard to swallow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ester-C, December 18, 2012
This was for my wife. She says it is just what she wanted and the price was very good. A very good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daily Ester-C, October 29, 2012
Ester-C 1000 mg is a daily part of my and my husbands vitamins. We both have had digestive problems in the past, therefore, non-acidic stomach friendly is a must. We are caregivers to my 90 year old mother (ALZ's), so the immune system support we get from Ester C helps keep us healthy even though our stress levels are always high. I have been taking Vit C for more then 40 years so I have tried several brands. Ester-C is by far my favorite brand.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horse Pill, February 11, 2014
jaber "jaber" (TX United States) - See all my reviews
These pills are ridiculously large. I actually at times cannot swallow them at all. Probably a good product if I could just force myself to take them daily.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›