5.0 out of 5 stars Great magnifying lamp
Better than expected, heavy / wide base prevents tipping. Puts the light and magnification lens right where you need it.
Published on March 14, 2011 by Kevin Sweeter

1.0 out of 5 stars Short lifespan, not worth the $ spent.
I'm an esthetician and use this mag lamp on a daily basis, now, after not even one year, I'm needing to replace it. The arm continually springs away from where I've positioned it and now the on / off switch is loose and I cannot turn the light off. Disappointing piece of equipment.
Published 16 months ago by Anna Crowley

5.0 out of 5 stars Great magnifying lamp, March 14, 2011
This review is from: Esthology - Premium Magnifying Floor Lamp 5 Diopter w/ Rolling Base

1.0 out of 5 stars Short lifespan, not worth the $ spent., August 13, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Premium Magnifying Floor Lamp, September 14, 2011
I love this floor lamp! I received it very fast and perfect condition!!! Awesome product and awesome vendor!!!
Thank you for such great service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnifying floor lamp, October 12, 2011
I was a little worried that I was going to receive a cheap lamp. But I was happy to be wrong. Its a solid, heavy, well built lamp. That will most likely last for many years to come. The arm stays where I place it and the structure is solid enough that Im not worried about it wearing out from just moving the arm around. Im a very happy customer. Thank you for supplying a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stable, Light Brightness and Great Magnification, April 7, 2012
The Premium Magnifying Floor Lamp is exactly what we need for our spa room. We do a lot of waxing services and need nice bright light to see the fine hair that we are removing. The stable rolling base with 5 legs is a plus and glides easily when we need to move it closer to the subject. I would highly recommend this product... it is a great value for the price.

2.0 out of 5 stars An Honest Review, April 6, 2014
Pros:

- Weighted base with five legs is sturdy.
- Mirror and lamp work great. Clear magnifying glass and strong lamp.
- Although it requires some stooping to grab the base pole, (I'm over 6' tall) it rolls easily
on a smooth surface and low carpeting.

Cons:

- Assembly.

This unit is made in China. The quality control aligning the threads and bolts, sucks.

There are weights inside the 5 bottom legs. In one of the legs, these weights were too far to the inside
and blocked one of the 5 base / leg connecting screws.

Thank goodness I have a Dremel tool. I went to the garage and used it to shave off the edge
of the steel weight to make room for the 5th bolt to fit inside the legs. This was a pain!

That's not all. The single, long screw which secures the main post to the base, didn't line up either.
This was because the threads inside the post were slightly tilted. I finally figured out how to get the screw and post to align...
the post needed to be wobbled slightly to turn on the screw.

This means the main post doesn't fit completely flush
to the base! I tightened the HECK out of the long bolt. Hopefully, this slight tilt won't be an issue later.

The company that I purchased this from did a great job of shipping it quickly.
Other the misaligned parts, this unit seems fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Can See!, August 30, 2012
As we all grow older our fine focus fades. Mine certainly has to the point that I often resort to wearing strong reader glasses over my prescription ones! I recently purchased a diopter magnifying lamp. I just LOVE it!!!! I can wheel it around to where I choose to work. The arm flexes to just how I want to view through it. I can comfortably engage in projects that require extra focus again with ease! These aren't just for the 40-Year-Old virgin (the Movie; no reference to actual folks) in his hobbies.

4.0 out of 5 stars Premium Magnifying Floor Lamp 5 Diopter w/ Rolling Base, July 9, 2012
dlbhawaii (Ewa Beach, HI, US) - See all my reviews
Delivered as ordered promptly. Great lamp and I shopped around online before choosing this one because of the large magnifier size and also the 5 diopter is stronger than most others. It was a bit hard to put together and align the floor base my husband said, but he did get it together after that. So far I like it alot it is easy to angle the lamp just where I need it. I use mine for making crystal jewelry, beading and I can also use it when I do my own shellac nails. Very happy with this purchase so far. I'm giving it 4 stars only because of the fact it does come disassembled.

1.0 out of 5 stars Multiple problems, I do not recommend buying this light., August 12, 2013
The assembly of the floor lamp presented multiple issues. The base parts did not fit properly. The knob that tightens the light would not tighten at all, so the light itself hung down. And most importantly, the light itself did not work when plugged in.

Not worth the money at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice light, November 30, 2011
msgrnbay (Clearwater, FL) - See all my reviews
This lamp has a nice sturdy base with five casters, which I really like. The extension arms appear to be well made and light is nice and bright. The lens cover was a bit hindering when viewing through the magnifier, so I took it off. I am really happy with this lamp.