Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS
Estimated Delivery Jan 24th - Feb 7 2012? Anybody else getting an estimated delivery date that is a little too late? I hope this is wrong as I need it for class which starts again Jan. 4th
asked by Erik Stroud on December 19, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 150 answers
A
just wanted to confirm they are shipping these i got the 12/29/2012 - 01/04/2012 date and checked today just for the heck of it and it is now less then 100 miles away and set to arrive tomorrow, confirmed ups tracking information via best buy.....now if i can only find a quality case before i scratch this thing up......
A. Montoya answered on December 29, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Ditto. I received mine today from Best Buy, but would love to have a case. Ordered two cases and waiting for either one to arrive.
Roxy answered on December 29, 2011

A
I preordered on Dec 19th from Amazon and had an original estimated arrival date between jan 26th and feb 9th. I just recieved my tablet today from fedex. If something's backordered, Amazon tends to give very conservative delivery dates, but they ARE shipping this tablet out to people.
J. Boardman answered on January 3, 2012

A
I'm out of the Amazon race, mine finally came from Best Buy today
A. Thompkins answered on January 4, 2012

A
The dock is on sale right now at NewEgg for those of you interested. Went in stock at 5:34 eastern.
Roxy answered on January 4, 2012

A
does Amazon contribute to these messages?

it would be nice to get some feedback from Amazon about their expected delivery schedule. I would think that they have some idea when the supply will arrive to be delivered to their customers. Other competetitors sure seem to be having better success getting Transformer Primes than Amazon has. I know we have expected delivery dates from Amazon but the lack of any feedback in the interim is unfortunate.
donald simard answered on January 17, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
My Prime tablet coming Jan. 17th
Judy answered on January 5, 2012

A
Thank makes sense and with this http://wirelessandmobilenews.com/2012/01/asus-transformer-prime-stock-shipping-ready-ice-cream-sandwich.html might mean that orders will be fulfilled at a better pace now.

cannot wait until I get mine shipped - along with the dock and a case.
donald simard answered on January 7, 2012

A
I ordered mine via bestbuy.com a couple days ago after after canceling my amazon order which had an estimated delivery date of January 21st-February 14th and that was moved up from January 10-21st. Now instead of having it in a month or so I will have it in my hands by this coming Monday.
Randy Devins answered on January 7, 2012

A
Kristian Golding answered on January 10, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   15   Next ›

See all questions about this product