Estimated Delivery Jan 24th - Feb 7 2012? Anybody else getting an estimated delivery date that is a little too late? I hope this is wrong as I need it for class which starts again Jan. 4th
asked by Erik Stroud on December 19, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 21-30 of 150 answers
A
Would like to know if the estimated delivery of Jan25th is accurate or not - I reordered when amazon said they had reopened the pre-orders after they had "mistakenly" my pre-order placed on Nov 23rd. Hopefully they get it to us sooner, otherwise CES show in mid jan is probably going to make me think about ordering again as there's bound to be a tonne of new tablets coming out...
Rob P answered on December 26, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I canceled my Amazon pre-order and ordered from Best Buy, from what I read from other sites was that between the 24th-26th Best Buy received a new shipment to fulfill pre-orders that had been cancelled. I manage to order 2 asus Transformer Prime tablets on Dec 26 and it said my estimated delivery date was between Dec.29-Jan.4. I got a confirmation email so I really hope it went through. If not im just gonna have to pre-order with Amazon AGAIN and wait 4-7 weeks. My fingers are crossed!
Comalies answered on December 27, 2011

A
Yep got my confirmation email from Best Buy too just a couple of hours ago, I'm pretty excited.
Kyle D. Earley answered on December 27, 2011

A
Office Depot has them up on the site right now (they didn't have them up this morning, so they must have just been posted). Canceled my Amazon pre-order and my expected delivery date is the end of next week. That's the first time throughout this whole debacle that I haven't had something placed on back order. Seriously excited.
Holly answered on December 27, 2011

A
I might end up ordering from them since Amazon is still showing the end of January.
Erik Stroud answered on December 27, 2011

A
They're not showing as available on OD anymore. It says "order for future delivery"
Amazon Customer answered on December 27, 2011

A
Mine said the same thing, but showed as expected delivery of 12/30/11.
Erik Stroud answered on December 27, 2011

A
How cool. Not sure what to do. Have the Amazon pre-order in (really prefer the 64gb), but also have a best buy order pending (but no ship date yet). would love to have it come before i leave on a trip on 1/7. hmm...
Amazon Customer answered on December 27, 2011

A
just got an email that said it was going to be here on Jan 3rd. Just got an email from Amazon. Ordered again on the 18th.
Red Fox answered on December 28, 2011

A
That's what I get for canceling yesterday. If my other one is delayed, I'm giving up because I'm just not meant to have it.
Holly answered on December 28, 2011
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   15   Next ›

See all questions about this product