Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on April 9, 2014
CUANDO TENIA 12 ANOS ME ECHABA LA VACA (NO IBA A LA ESCUELA MEWJOR ME IBA A ENTRENAR LUCHA LIBRE PERO TODOS LOS GRANDES DE MI EPOCA QUEDAN MUY MPOCOS LA MAYORIA YA SE ME ADELANTO. BONITOS RECUERDOS. GRACIAS.
on November 18, 2010
Eight hours of lucha libre? I meam, if you enjoy lucha libre as much as I do this is a great buy. Very pleased, the matches were fun to watch and I had a lucha party at my place with this playing in the background and it was well received by all.
on June 22, 2014
When I purchased this dvd I was expecting to see the wrestlers on the cover...I'm a big lucha libre fan and I was really expecting to see...averno..la mascara...misterioso...atlantis..etc...but sadly ANY of the wrestlers on the cover are on this dvd...for me not only it's incredible...It's simple...not fair...is cheating....the only match that I can recommend of this whole dvd is the match of fishman vs shu el guerrero vs mascara sagrada vs la marka in a mask match...I only recommend this because it's a piece of history because of the persona who lost his mask in this match...but other than that...this dvd it's dissapointing...the image quality is bad and even with that It would be okay for me as long as the matches were ok but they're not....I dont recommend this for any lucha libre fan...only I would say checking this because of this match but other than that...stay away from it....
on September 11, 2013
I saw some of these at a friends house and started my own collection. To say they are entertaining would leave me laughing after that description. The sets, clothes, era and stories are totally fun.
on August 28, 2013
which has its own kind of charm. It's kind of hard to see what's happening, but I think it's interesting in its own way. Just don't expect the flashy spectacle of some other wrestling DVDs.
on January 20, 2014
great quality product, got here quickly and it was exactly as advertised. I hadn't seen these movies since I was a kid and there just as good as I remember